Topic

imusa mugs at wally world ??

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals imusa mugs at wally world ??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kevin smith

@divr6347

was at my local wally world and found they had two sizes of imusa mugs in stock

this might be old news but i didn t know they carried them and ithink the larger one was only like $3 i found them in the kitchen gadgets section of the store where they have grease pots and such
    so if you are looking for one check there first

kevin

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

They have both the 10 and 12 cm cups/pots.

Joe L
    BPL Member

@heyyou

Locale: Cutting brush off of the Arizona Tr

George at end2endtrailsupply.com has both sizes at a dollar more than Walmart prices. I'm just a satisfied customer that lives almost two thousand miles away from his cottage gear business. I like his recommendations for matching specific alky stoves to specific pot diameters. That saves me having to time the boils in my kitchen.

He also has the Stanco grease pots. My local Walmart carries neither the Stanco grease pots nor the IMUSA mugs. There's going to be some changes when I buyout Walmart corporation.

Stephen Bodiya
    BPL Member

@stephenbodiya-com-2-2

Locale: Michigan

George at end2endtrailsupply +1

I really like the 10 cm size for a big winter mug. I didn't really need the 12cm but I am going to play around with it. I have way too many pots though… For some reason I have never been able to find them at Walmart. I've looked several times. Check k-mart nowadays for the grease pot. I've consistently found them there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools