Topic

Long Treks: Peru y Bolivia- Lightweight longdistance trekking by longboard

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire On the Web Long Treks: Peru y Bolivia- Lightweight longdistance trekking by longboard

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

I think what these guys are doing is simply cool and original. If you're a skateboarder, former skateboarder, lightweight backpacker, traveller, trekker, etc. I think you'll find this trailer to be stoke worthy. These guys are covering insane distances carrying backpacking gear while propelling themselves across countries on a skateboard. Killer.

LongTreks: Peru y Bolivia Trailer

Long Treks on Skate Decks

Patagonia The Cleanest Line: 2000 Kilometers by Skateboard in Morocco with Long Treks on Skate Decks

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society

VERY NICE!

I'd love to make some gear for those guys. All I can really say, too f'ing cool.

I've spent many a car and bus ride in the Andes of Peru and I can tell you, I'd be scared sh*tless to bomb down those hills.

Jack H.

@found

Locale: Sacramento, CA

so sick!

Larry Dyer

@veriest1

Locale: Texas

Pretty sure those guys are serious backpackers.

Dan Johnson

@seattle

Locale: PNW

Thanks for posting the links. I absolutely love documentaries like these. I too have done my fair share of bus rides in the Andes and yeah, I'd crap my pants going down those hills on wheels only 3" in diameter :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools