Topic

Where to backpack in Barcelona Spain

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Where to backpack in Barcelona Spain

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Anybody ever backpack in Barcelona? Me and the wife will be there for a week in late January..I got the hall pass to do a quick (24 hour) trek-sweet!! I have done some research and have some good ideas of where to go but would love some insight from the great wealth of knowledge in the BPL community..Thanks in advance!

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

BUMP BUMP and proper timing.

Scott Truong
    Spectator

@elf773

Locale: Vancouver, BC

Sorry, no help in the Barcelona BPing department. I've been there a couple of times and it's a great city.

However, since you're in the neighborhood, take the train to Cinque de Terre (the Italian Riveria). Hike the 5 towns on the path along the Mediterranean. Your wife will dig it. The food is awesome in Italy. Spanish food, IMO, not so much.

George Matthews
    BPL Member

@gmatthews

I've been to Barcelona, but not backpacking. Was in my youth. I recall many, many fine bars. Beautiful women. Even saw a bullfight. Sorry but I could not work backpacking into my busy schedule then. : )

You'll love it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools