Topic

For the kids: Cabela’s Kids’ GORE-TEX® PacLite® Rainy River™ Pants:Regular Price: $89.99 Sale Price: $14.99

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals For the kids: Cabela’s Kids’ GORE-TEX® PacLite® Rainy River™ Pants:Regular Price: $89.99 Sale Price: $14.99

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Miles M

@milesm

Item: IK-970639

Also, IK-970639

Mike Spain
    Spectator

@maspain

Locale: Georgia

Most sizes showing to be on back order. Ordered some anyway.

Thanks.

Chad Helmke
    BPL Member

@the-gear-recycler

Locale: High Rockies

Picked some up too and the order confirmation said they should be back in stock by 1-24 so the wait isn't too horrible. Appreciate the tip!

Rod Wolfy
    BPL Member

@rodwolfy

Got some for my girls. Great price on Goretex Packlite!

Rod Wolfy
    BPL Member

@rodwolfy

I called Cabelas today. They expect the pants in black in on Jan. 24th. The operator said that the reason they were on sale is because the manufacturer accidentally put WOMENs tags on the pants, instead of KIDs. Goretex pants for my 4 kids for $60 is cheaper than my non-goretex REI rain pants for myself. ;O)

Jono Ging

@gingi310

Locale: San Francisco

…minimum order is 2 for each size. I would like to get one small and one medium; anyone want to split 2 pairs of eac with me?

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

PM sent Jono

. .
    BPL Member

@biointegra

Locale: Puget Sound

If you call in a phone order, they will likely let you have a single quantity order.

Laura Young
    BPL Member

@lauray

I called in my order, and I was able to get one of each of a couple of sizes.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I also phoned in my order to avoid the minimum quantity. Easily the most seamless and easy ordering experience I've had with any retailer. +1 Cabelas

Jeffs Eleven
    BPL Member

@woodenwizard

Locale: NePo

Thanks for the heads up Konrad!!

Unfortunately, kids stuff is too slim in the buttock area. Kids don't (shouldn't, anyway) have 'a motor in the back of their Honda' ;)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools