Topic

The Stateless Society, WPB Cuben Mitts with 3-layer eVent Palms, limited availability.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals The Stateless Society, WPB Cuben Mitts with 3-layer eVent Palms, limited availability.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society

Jeff, they're starting to see the outdoor segment as a viable market, although I'm sure some part of that is precipitation of cuben into the minds of the more mainstream gear makers. But yes, from what I understand the WPB Cuben is a direct result of push by outdoor gear manufacturers.

Don't quote me on that however.

Jeffs Eleven
    BPL Member

@woodenwizard

Locale: NePo

That's pretty cool if that's right. Wait till the big boys want to play, Cubic Tech will probably get PAID. Invest now!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Javan,

Nice job on the gloves. They look badass.

Dug Shelby

@pittsburgh

Locale: Bay Area

Really good looking mitts Javan!

And Jeff, you're right…if Cubic is a publically traded company, I'd buy.

Lawson…I agree. Pretty badass.

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Thanks guys!

Going to go ahead and offer up three more pairs, since that looks like it'll finish up a straight swath of fabric efficiently.

Same deal as before, post here that you'll take them, and paypal me. Let me know what size when you order.

Henk Smees
    BPL Member

@theflyingdutchman

Locale: Spanish Mountains

Hi Javan,

I've just send you an E-mail. Have a look at your in-box.

Henk

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

If there are still any left….

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Replied guys, thanks.

Looks like there's only one last pair in this batch.

May be a while before I make any more, since my 3-layer eVent stash is runnin' low, and I've got bigger plans for the rest of it. ;)

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Had a small delay getting the Monoject Syringes I"m using to seam-grip these things. The case got a bit lost in transit.

It'll be a few more days before I get these all in the mail. Sorry for the delay, all.

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Ok, finally getting these finished up. Having to seal them at home since it's too cold in the shop for the seam-grip to seal properly.

First few pairs shipped out yesterday, more will go out tomorrow and the next day. Sorry again for the delays.

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools