Topic

Cuben Fiber For Sale: CT5K.18 1.48oz Bright Blue

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cuben Fiber For Sale: CT5K.18 1.48oz Bright Blue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hello Everyone,

I am selling 29 yards of bright blue Cuben Fiber CT5K.18. It was going to be used for my drybags but it has a 27" wide darker blue strip running down the center which would mean my bags would come in two different blue colors.. Its alot more cutting then I would like so rather then ship it back to Cuben Tech we agreed that I could sell it on BPL at a super reduced price. There is nothing wrong with this material besides the color variation. I am going to start off at $20.00 a yard with free shipping. Each yard measures 54" wide x 36" long. It will come folded in a large flat envelope and to make things easy I would prefer to sell it in one yard increments with a one yard minimum.

Please Note: It must all sell otherwise I am shipping it back to Cuben Tech. If you are interested please post sold and how much cuben you would like.

Thanks,
    Lawson

blue cuben

Joshua Gray
    BPL Member

@coastalhiker

Lawson, I'll take 5 yds of the cuben. Was looking to make a couple things and this should fit the bill nicely. Also, looking to get 50' of your "guywire" as well. Send me a pm about payment info and whatnot.
    Cheers,
    -Josh

Lau Chi Man Vincent
    Spectator

@bbyellow

Locale: Hong Kong

Hi Lawson,

I will take 3 yards~

KL Tang
    BPL Member

@kinleungt

Lawson,

I'll take 5 yards and probably to be shipped together with Vincent's

cheng winghoi

@hkhoihoi

Lawson,

I'll take 10 yards and probably to be shipped together with Vincent's and KL's.

Andy Duncan
    BPL Member

@bluewater

Locale: SoCal

Hi Lawson,

I'll take 5 yards.

Thanks, Andrew.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

and I'll take that last yard. Just send me a PM with payment info. Thanks Lawson!

Karple T
    BPL Member

@ctracyverizon

Locale: Mid-Alantic

If anyone backs out I will take whats available.

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I think you're a tad late to get in on this one.

jennifer ross

@jenhifive

Locale: Norcal

than never :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools