Home › Forums › Commerce › Gear Swap › MLD Grace Solo EXP, BPL Beartooth Hoody (S), BPL Torsolite, Arcteryx Delta SV Glove, Black Diamond Icon headlamp, TNF Momentum 1/4 zip, Garmin Forerunner 405, Adidas Adizero Pro, and Black Diamond Momentum Harness AL package
Jan 1, 2011 at 3:06 pm #1267161
I'm streamlining my closet for 2011 and passing on some great gear. All items will include USPS Priority shipping in their prices. Paypal only. Thanks.
1. MLD Grace Solo Spinntex EXP (1-2 person shelter), *($120, SOLD)– Used on 2 short overnight trips. Tarp is in immaculate condition and stored properly, no tears, stains, holes, etc. No modifications have been made to this shelter. Stock Linelocs are still intact w/ guylines cut to suggested lengths per MLD website instructions. Seamsealed very cleanly by myself. Only selling as I hardly ever reach for this shelter. Great piece of kit needs to go to someone who'll get her dirty. Comes w/ stock MLD stuff sac and no stakes.
2. BPL Beartooth Hoody (small), *($40, SOLD)– Used. Worn quite a bit over the last year for backpacking and trailrunning but has plenty of life left. Item isn't a 'fashion' piece rather a technical garment for backcountry use so the minor stains and small snags from regular use in areas should be of no concern, however, full disclosure, there are 2 small snags, one located on the left side (appx. dime sized) from a tree snag, and one tiny thread run near the right hand thumbloop. The back of the Hoody has some discoloration due to pack use and sweat, but is minor and doesn't affect the function or integrity of the fabric. I consider this piece an essential garment to any backcountry wandering and makes a great next to skin baselayer or midlayer. I've since switched to a different merino hoody and will no longer be using this one.
3. BPL TorsoLite Self-inflating pad, *($25, SOLD)– Great condition, no leaks, comes with storage sack and patch kit. This is the red colored model prior to the current orange model. Dimensions are the same as current model, color and graphic change only differ.
4. Arcteryx Delta SV glove, Size XL *($25, SOLD)– Excellent condition. Purchased last winter. Polartec Windpro material and lightweight soft fleece lining. I find them warm down to the 20's if conditions are dry. These make a great standalone glove for cool/ mildly cold weather or as a liner under shell type gloves and mitts.
5. Black Diamond Icon headlamp (green) *($35, SOLD)– Excellent condition. Used only for trailrunning, which is why I'm selling, looking for something that'll be more suitable for everything I do. This is a killer bright headlamp (100 lumens @ max setting) with spot and flood modes, great for alpine climbing, trailrunning/ultramarathons, hiking, any other various nighttime activities where anything less than a torch won't suffice.
6. North Face Flight Series Momentum 1/4 zip *($20, SOLD)– (2009 model, similar to current but slightly different styling) Men's MEDIUM, blue and black, excellent condition. Vaporwick stretch 4-way material. Mesh back, side panels and under arms, small rear media pocket, and zip Napoleon chest pocket. Long sleeves w/ thumbholes.
7. Adidas Adizero Pro racing flats ($40)– Men's size 12, neon greenish yellow and black. Uber light premier racing flat used mildly on a few short road runs. Have lots and lots of life left. Make a great minimalist running shoe. Typically retail for $90.
8. Black Diamond Momentum Harness AL climbing package *($35, SOLD)– In excellent condition, nearly new, used once for a day of sport climbing. Includes harness (medium), mesh case, ATC belay device, BD Locking carabiner, chalk bag, chalk. These retail for $90-$100… this is a steal of a price for someone looking to do some climbing.
9. Garmin Forerunner 405 GPS watch ($170 *or partial trade towards Garmin Oregon 450 or 550 handheld unit)– black, touch bezel, GPS running watch, seamless compatibility with Garmin Connect or other GPS tracking softwares I'm just not a watch guy, comes down to it, and I find myself running to the beat of my own drum. Purchased a few months back brand new from a local running store. Watch is in great condition, comes with wireless USB Ant stick for wireless uploading of data, software, instruction manual, and box.
That's all. Happy New Year.
Please EMAIL @ firstname.lastname@example.org for fastest response or you can PM.
Items shipped USPS Priority w/ tracking/conf.#
Please no low balls as all prices are already generously low.Jan 1, 2011 at 3:55 pm #1679557
@pittsburghLocale: Bay Area
I can attest to the gloves, I own a pair and LOVE them!!Jan 1, 2011 at 4:36 pm #1679567
@fuzzLocale: Sunny San Diego
Ill take the tarp please. Thank you!Jan 1, 2011 at 4:45 pm #1679571
PM responded Edward. Tarp is yours.Jan 1, 2011 at 5:12 pm #1679576
@winterwarlockLocale: Western NY
I'll take it…PM SentJan 1, 2011 at 5:44 pm #1679579
@ravs4funLocale: Desert Southwest
Pm sent on hoody. Thanks. JamesJan 1, 2011 at 5:56 pm #1679584
you need a size on the glovesJan 1, 2011 at 6:04 pm #1679588
Thanks for the heads up Josh, size has been added. Arcteryx Delta SV glove, size XL.Jan 1, 2011 at 6:58 pm #1679601
@socalpackerLocale: Southern California
That's not a closet cleaning! That's a warehouse sale!!! :)Jan 1, 2011 at 7:26 pm #1679612
I'll take the Arcteryx gloves. Email sent.Jan 1, 2011 at 7:42 pm #1679625
Funny stuff. It would appear so! You'd be surprised what I can fit into my tiny 3x3x8 ft. closet.
PM responded to. Thanks.Jan 2, 2011 at 10:34 am #1679804
pm sent. Hope you are able to send it second day! (I will cover shipping)
jasonJan 2, 2011 at 10:44 am #1679808
Sold items updated. All buyers should have received an email or PM, packages will go out on Monday.
Garmin Forerunner 405 GPS watch and Adidas Adizero Pro racing flats are still available. Any road runners out there with flipper feet?Jan 4, 2011 at 8:03 am #1680365
Bump. Forerunner 405 is still available and a killer GPS watch for any runners or hikers looking to log their miles.Jan 6, 2011 at 4:53 am #1680934
Bump. GPS Watch and shoes available still.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.