Topic

Sub 2-lb October Hike

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Sub 2-lb October Hike

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Bill Fornshell
    BPL Member

@bfornshell

Locale: Southern Texas

Thanks Jhaura,

I used the ground sheet for at least two reasons. I have an investment $$ in the Cuben Fiber and wanted the ground cloth for the added protection. It also helps keep my sleeping pad clean. If I had needed the weight of the ground cloth to stay below the 32 ounce (Sub 2 pound) weight I would have given it up. The down side is that on a slight slope the bivy would slide a little. This was not a big problem and I learned to be more careful to get my sleeping spot level.

Bruce Lewis

@blewis

Locale: Northern California

I’m looking for “best lists” for three season backpackers that I can publish on my blog http://lightbackpacker.com. Any contributions will be appreciated. My email is [email protected]. Those who supply a list and give me permission will get credit.

Thanks to all those who submit

Viewing 2 posts - 51 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools