Topic

Backcountry.com $20 Gift Certificate

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Backcountry.com $20 Gift Certificate

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Shane Duff
    BPL Member

@falco

Locale: South Eastern Sierras

Check your emails. I just received a $20 holiday gift certificate from backcountry.com. Not only that, but they have a sale going as well.

I was able to pick up their 700ml titanium pot and spork for a cool $17 shipped.

brian blair

@donkey

Locale: Silverado Canyon

Also worth noting….there's a free shipping offer as well.

Soo….for those paying attention…play your cards right and you can get a Snowpeak 600 for $8 or soo.

Dave Heiss
    BPL Member

@daveheiss

Locale: Pacific Northwest

…or a pair of Ex-Officio Give-n-Go briefs for $5, including shipping.

kevin smith

@divr6347

or no e mail at all like me :(

needed to order some stuff from them too oh well

divr6347

Laura Young
    BPL Member

@lauray

how do you get free shipping, or is it just +$50?

Ken K

@thefatboy

Locale: St. Louis

I'm new here… Never shopped at BackCountry.com. Is their list based on past purchases? Membership to BPL?

Thanks,
    Fat Boy

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

it was $50 plus for me- maybe something new now???

my total was $55 :) R1 balaclava and a pack of MSR Groundhog stakes- basically got the stakes for free

I believe the coupon went out to folks who have purchased in the past- mine came as a surprise (didn't signup for anything special)

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i have it and you're going to love it. maybe my favorite accesory piece of gear

Todd Dea

@busguy

Locale: Coast Mountains

Was just going to grab a free Naglene . . . but ended up ordering two of them as well as the 700ml Pot/Spork set that the OP ordered for $32.78 all in.

Thank you Backcountry !

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Huh- I wonder what the criteria were for picking recipients- I didn't get one, not in my spam folder. Maybe folks who have spent over $X? Not that it matters! :)

Chris H
    BPL Member

@nxp

Locale: Upper Midwest

I think so, Aaron. I didn't get one either, shame as I was hoping for a new 700ml Ti pot.

C

Ryan C
    BPL Member

@radio_guy

Locale: United States

I got some Mountain Hardwear Mesa convertible pants that were already on sale with the $2.99 next day shipping for a total of about $43 compared to $75 minus shipping. Great deal and they came early enough to be used on a trip next week!

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

Don't mean to be grabby, but if anyone has one they won't be using tonight feel free to PM it my way! Thanks in advance!

Larry Dyer

@veriest1

Locale: Texas

I've ordered from them a few times in the past. The last time was just two weeks ago and I didn't get anything. :(

William Brown
    Spectator

@matthewbrown

Locale: Blue Ridge Mtns

I've spent $300 each year for the last two with BC and have gotten this each Christmas. Last year they gave them out in early Dec. This year I think they waited to hoefully get some impulse buys and overstock inventory out the door.

Shane Duff
    BPL Member

@falco

Locale: South Eastern Sierras

I think I had only made one purchase from them all year and it wasn't very large. I have never received one of these before, so maybe that had something to do with it.

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i got one and didn't spend maybe but $50 there all year…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools