Topic

Eddie Bauer—30% off in stores TODAY only (Wednesday)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Eddie Bauer—30% off in stores TODAY only (Wednesday)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Henry Blake
    BPL Member

@dragon

Locale: Minnesota

I got this email this morning. Among all their offerings, they have some nice light (reasonably, not necessarily ultra-)down gear as well as lightweight rain and storm jackets.

========================================================================================

Today! Extra 30% Off Everything! In-Store Exclusive.
    Eddie Bauer to [email protected]
    6:28am

30% Off Everything In Stores

30% Off valid on your purchase of regular, sale, and clearance priced merchandise at Eddie Bauer stores only. Offer valid December 18, 2010. Eddie Bauer Outlet stores, catalog, and eddiebauer.com purchases not included in this offer. Does not include and cannot be applied to previous or pending purchases, credit card balance, taxes, shipping/handling or monogramming charges, gift cards or gift boxes. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.

http://www.eddiebauer.com
    10401 NE 8th Street, Suite 500, Bellevue, WA 98004
    Eddie Bauer Privacy Policy

Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

Yes, but the fine print says it is Dec 18th….

Henry Blake
    BPL Member

@dragon

Locale: Minnesota

I see that it does say in the fine print that it is for Dec. 18th. But, I got the email early this A.M.. Other fine print I didn't include had today at 11:59 P.M. as the expiry. So, either it's true that you get 30% off today (as the big print says), and some of the fine print is wrong, or not.

The fine print could have been copied from a prior ad by the marketing people, and then not properly proofed for 'date expiration' changes. That's my guess, but a phone call to 800.426.8020 will easily clarify.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools