Topic

Jacks ‘R’ Better Service!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Jacks ‘R’ Better Service!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am very impressed with Jacks 'R' Better and their service.

1st, they were gracious enough to contribute a quilt to the Continental Divide Trail Alliance charitable auction. I was bidding on a quilt and stopped after a while, I was pretty sure the quilt would be too narrow so I was ok letting it go. I told my wife and she continued bidding, without me knowing because she knew I wanted to try a quilt and she / I won the auction.

I got the quilt very promptly and it was too narrow which was a disappointment because it was high quality and I really liked it. I called one of the Jacks to see what my options were for accessories / modifications to make the quilt usable (with the assumption that I would probably have to sell the quilt and buy one that worked). However I was surprised to find out that Jack would let me exchange the quilt for a larger one that was properly sized. I want to point out that I did not buy the quilt from them, they knew that I won the quilt in the auction (at a pretty discounted price) and they had no responsibility to get me a quilt that worked. BUT they did! Not only that, they offered to exchange my auction quilt for another quilt that had a $5 higher MSRP straight across.

I got my new quilt today and it is awesome!

JRB has earned my loyalty not only because of their quality products but because their service is top notch.

Now I get to play around with a new toy and learn how to use a quilt, thanks JRB!

Mike

john Tier
    Spectator

@peter_pan

Locale: Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA

Mike,

Glad that the new quilt works for you…. Thanks for your appreciative note…Thanks for supporting the CDTA.

pan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools