Topic

vancouver – sugoi factory sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals vancouver – sugoi factory sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

for all you vancouver bums who needs layering pieces and high exertion clothing

just because yr a BPLer dun mean ya need to wear pattagucci or fuzzy sheep bankbreaker base layers =P

http://brandchampions.sugoi.com/?p=3362

~ Gear Alert ~
    SUGOI Factory Sample Sale
    November 19-20th
    Where: 4084 McConnell Court Burnaby, BC, V5A 3N7
    When: Friday 19th November from 1pm-9pm
    Saturday 20th November from 9am-3pm

A huge mix of samples and factory seconds. Entry is $2 by donation or bring a canned food item for The Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society – good deals while helping the less fortunate – everyone wins!

Sale items include; running/cycling jackets, tights, pants, shorts, Race + Recovery socks, bike jerseys, bibs, vests, triathlon swim suits, arm warmers, gloves, hats and other clothing specifically designed for racing, training, layering, and casual wear.

I went last year & speak from experience, this is one of those sales that you don’t want to miss.

-edited by Chris W. (simplespirit) to fix photo sizing.

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

Sugoi sale is pure epicness … Quality aussie merino bleaters are selling for 20-30$

i just picked up four 290 wt merino tops for $80 total … $620 retail

as good as any bankbreaker products … Lol

William Johnsen
    BPL Member

@sixoclocknews

I'm jealous of all these sales up in Vancouver happening when I can't make a couple hour drive up there. Sugoi makes nice stuff, and it cool to see wool that cheap. I half expected that they would have come out with an event shell by now. You're lucky you get to stock up Eric!

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

you can still drive up .will … lol

they had these going for $20-30 … aussie wallaroo merino 290 wt ..whole stacks of them … retail $160

http://www.sugoi.com/usa/eng/Products/Bike/Men/Details/1447-68301U-Wallaroo-290-L-S-Jersey

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I'm not normally one to complain, but unless my name was Lance, I would never be caught rockin a logo that large. Definitely baselayer use only…but a darn good deal for the money

This is something I see a lot in the cycling industry…huge logos on clothes made for plain ol' weekend warriors. Does it help people feel the part? the logo itself equates to 10 extra horsepower in the quads correct?

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

konrad … the one i picked up had no logo ;)

for $20 merino i would wear something that said "BP, the most environmentally friendly company in the world"

lol

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

+1

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

HAHAHA!!!

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

Hey Eric,

You should have bought a heap of those and sold them on Gear Swap. You could have made a packet. Ooops

James holden
    BPL Member

@bearbreeder-2

then the golit … ummm i mean sugoi police would have arrested me … lol

needless to say my entire extended azn family is going to be sleeping with sheep this xmas ;)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools