Topic

MountainHardwear Goretex Gaiters for under $40

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MountainHardwear Goretex Gaiters for under $40

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Hi, was scoping out the rei-outlet sale (30% off one item, until Monday) and saw that the MHW Xenon Stretch gaiters were part of the sale. After the discount, they come in under 40 bucks. For a goretex gaiter that supposedly competes head to head with the std OR expedition Crocodiles, this is a steal of a deal that should make many happy for the upcoming season. These have gtx paclite, so less durable than OR's. However the paclite is in areas not prone to crampon abrasion.

Enjoy!

http://www.rei.com/product/802739

Brad Walker

@brawa

Locale: SoCal

I picked up a pair of these last week as well. Can't wait for them to get in, check the fit, and get out in the snow.

Sean B
    Spectator

@seanba

Just ordered a pair. Funny part is my main hardshell is the MH Xenon jacket. I guess I will just have to wear matching gear :). If the gator is anything like the jacket (uses 70D nylon), it will be very tough for something made of paclite.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools