Topic

MontBell Wind Shirts on eBay /365

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals MontBell Wind Shirts on eBay /365

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hammock Hanger
    BPL Member

@travelpro

I notice that one or more dealer/s on eBay are offering MontBell wind shirts 'buy-it-now' for $25 plus $15 shipping. Same prices and sizes (mostly M and L, rarely XL and many folks say MontBell runs small in sizing so these would not fit everybody) for at least the last several months.
    I haven't dealt with this dealer, so this is not an endorsement by me at all, just a heads-up for those looking for a MontBell windshirt for $40 delivered.
    Has anyone on here bought one of these recently? If so, what do you think?

Ike Jutkowitz
    BPL Member

@ike

Locale: Central Michigan

I bought the hooded windshirt (parka) a few months ago and used it during a rainy week backpacking trip in september. Functionally it was great- I never took it off. Walked in it, slept in it, wore it under a nano puff for extra warmth when making camp. Stylistically ok- my wife asked if I was trying to look like Devo. I'm 5'8, 155 lb and got a size medium (3.1 oz). It fits snugly over a baselayer with not much room to spare. Had to return the pants which seemed to be designed to fit only skinny giants. The small pants were the right length but way too tight. I wear a 30 waist, 30 inseam- the small pants would have fit no bigger than a 28 inch waist. The medium fit my waist but were several inches too long. Finally got small Montane featherlite pants that were perfect.

Jason Swadley
    BPL Member

@jswadley

Locale: New England

I bought one. He's a good seller, though my large in black was too small for me though I sized up. If you're interested, I can give you a good deal on it. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools