Topic

Hiking Partners wanted for summers 2011 CDT

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Hiking Partners wanted for summers 2011 CDT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Mooers
    BPL Member

@godschildren

Hi! I'm a Female, 55 years old and in good health. I completed a thruhike (JMT) this past summer. All 211 miles, 24 days. During the summer of 2009, I thru hiked the NPT (Northville-Lake Placid Trail) in 12 days.

I'm interested in doing a section of the CDT during July/August 2011. I'd like to be "on the trail" for about 3 or more weeks.

I live in NY State, so, it would take an effort for me to meet and interview potential hiking partners.Finish of the JMT

I look forward to your response!

Thanks very much.

Kim

Kimberly Mooers
    BPL Member

@godschildren

Hi there again! I am just bringing to the forefront another post about the CDT. I'm hoping I can get some person(s) to join me. Please respond asap! Thanks!

Kimberly Mooers
    BPL Member

@godschildren

I am conversing with two other female hikers – one lives in Oregon, the other in Colorado. Depending upon snow levels in July, we are looking to hike along the Colorado trail for a few weeks.

Clemencia Caporale

@caverchicha

Hi Kim – I use to live in Colorado (Leadville) and never got a chance to hike the Colorado Trail when I lived there. I am 31 and work for a College in WA. I would be interested to hike 3 or more weeks on this trail. – Clemencia

Kimberly Mooers
    BPL Member

@godschildren

Hi Clemencia,

Thank you for your response. There are two women that I have been conversing with regarding the CT in July. I'm sorry for such a delay in response. My e mail is: [email protected]. Please feel free to e mail me so that we can plan, if you are still interested in hiking, OK?

Thanks ~ Kim ~

Kimberly Mooers
    BPL Member

@godschildren

My plans are on hold this year to hike the Colorado Trail or section hike the CDT. I'm keeping it in mind for another time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools