Topic

New Gossamer Gear product(s)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) New Gossamer Gear product(s)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    D G
    Spectator

@dang

Locale: Pacific Northwet

This is on GG's Twitter feed:
    "Something big is on the way…. Hint: It's not The Lodge. Stay tuned…."

The Lodge is their new Mid, which you can see on their facebook page.

Anybody care to hazard a guess what the new item is? I know that GG is developing some carbon fiber goodies, but I wonder if this is something else?

Roger B
    BPL Member

@rogerb

Locale: Denmark

They have also been working on a new web page as well there are a few cuben prototypes so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

I've been trying to convince them to do a day pack. Seems like all my day packs weigh more than my backpacking packs.

Brad Rogers
    BPL Member

@mocs123

Locale: Southeast Tennessee

I know they have a daypack, called the RikSak that is going to be released soon. A daypack doesn't appeal to me, but I am sure it does to many people.

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

I'm wondering what happened to their email newsletter. I signed up a couple of years ago, but haven't received one in almost a year. I was roaming their website yesterday (having also heard on various forums that new things are coming) but didn't see anything.

I presume, though, that when something does happen I'll find out here first!

D G
    Spectator

@dang

Locale: Pacific Northwet

Place to go is their facebook page. There are announcements, pictures of prototypes etc there.

John Chong
    BPL Member

@johnch

I heard they were planning on updating their website back in the end of August, but I can safely assume that it's not going to plan.

I heard that there's going to be some new sections on the website, such as videos, and some articles on what GVP's techniques.

Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Locale: Texas

I've seen their new website and it is pretty slick. It looked complete. As for the rest of this thread, I'm biting my tongue!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools