Topic

backcountry Titanium 700ml pot + spork $22 on Steepandcheap

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals backcountry Titanium 700ml pot + spork $22 on Steepandcheap

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I know these things come and go, but it's a great deal so hopefully. someone will see this. 15 mins left as of 12:45pm East coast time, and over 100 remaining

steepandcheap.com

Kendall Willets

@kwillets

Locale: San Francisco

only a few minutes left though.

Jeff Jeff
    BPL Member

@jeffjeff

I was excited to see that. It will replace my 3 year old grease pot. Similar volume and weight, but the great pot uses a heavy pot lifter.

Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Locale: Texas

If you missed out on this deal, sign up for SAC Alerts (a third-party site) and subscribe to a query for this item. Unless it's extremely limited stock, they will re-run this item in a couple weeks and you'll get an email notification.

http://sacalerts.com/

Paul Gibson

@pgibson

Locale: SW Idaho

They have had it on a couple times so far today. I got a second one at that price. My wife got me one for Christmas, they are a nice little pot for the money.

Aaron Reichow

@areichow

Locale: Northern Minnesota

I know it's been coming on and off for a while… But it's up again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools