Topic

Lacloche Silhouette Trail, August 24 – 28 2010

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Lacloche Silhouette Trail, August 24 – 28 2010

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason Picard

@jasonpicard

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

Looks like a great trip. One of my favorite trails up here by a long shot. I think it took me 3 tries to actually complete the loop. If I did it again, it would either be a fast and light trip (ie. 2 or 3 days) or I'd do it in 6 days….no reason to rush such beautiful views and campsites.

If you want to continue on the trail where you left off, you can access the trail from an old logging road beginning at the Bell Lake Access Point. Of course, you would need to get a ride back to your car from George Lake when you get there.

Philip Delvoie
    BPL Member

@philipd

Locale: Ontario, Canada

Jason,

Great report….looks like you had an awesome trip even if you didn't make it around the loop. Kilarney is definitely on my to do list and I hope to tackle it in the spring.

I have a couple of trips planned into Algonquin in the next few weeks…can't wait to get out there.

Philip

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools