Topic

Free Yosemite Pass

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Free Yosemite Pass

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joe Cangelosi

@joefish

Locale: All Over California

Hey BPLers,

I had to drive through part of yosemite yesterday, so I had to pay $20 for the pass. Normally I don't begrudge the park service for any money they can pick up, but in this economy $20 could mean the difference for a trip or not for somebody.

So if you're in the san francisco area and want it, let me know and you can pick it up.

It's good until September 5th.

Joe Cangelosi

@joefish

bump

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

The money that NPS collects from park admission goes into the general fund of the U.S.

So, if you prevent the next guy from paying his $20, that makes you into one of those unpatriotic commies.

–B.G.–

Joe Cangelosi

@joefish

Bob, I always look forward to your take on things.

Logan bread is in the oven.

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

Joe, actually I almost could have used that park pass. Unfortunately, my car blew a head gasket ($$$$) so I am without wheels for a few days.

I was just munching on a square of Logan Bread, myself. This batch has six different kinds of dried fruit in it.

–B.G.–

Joe Cangelosi

@joefish

Sorry to hear bob. I just got back from rock creek lake, otherwise I'd offer to take you!

Hope to be back out next weekend, though… maybe point reyes.

Ben Egan

@benjammin21

Locale: The Grid, Brooklyn

I totally could have used that pass if I had logged on. I just went and took my girlfriend to half dome. Shoot.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools