Topic

Golite Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John Devitt
    BPL Member

@cabana

Locale: Colorado

There is a Golite sale going on in Colorado Springs. I went to check it out since I live here. I asked about the great deals others have mentioned finding on display items. None to be had, except 2 small wardrobe racks of clothing items. No gear items at all. I was told display bags, packs, and shelters were all sold at the last sale. There was packs,bags, and tents at reduced prices.

Regards,
    John

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Locale: Boulder

Hey John,

I'm lucky enough to be the manager of the Co Springs Golite sale and I got some pld prototype tents, sleeping bags, and packs in the other day and would love to share them with a fellow BPLer… Come into the store and ask for Peter and I'll show you what we got, i'm in Monday- Friday.

We got some great new apparel in this week as well..

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

Peter, you can't just post that and not expect to get hammered ;^)

I'll ask you the same thing I asked John in a PM. Any chance there's any ShangriLa 6 or 8s kicking around in the sale?

A mate and I went snow camping last weekend with our four kids (2 9yo and 2 11yo) and it would have been great to have a single tent we would all fit in. The weather was kind, so we had an outdoor snow kitchen, but if it had crapped out, it would have been a tight fit in the Megamid for six of us for meals.Snow kitchen

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Locale: Boulder

Great Pic! Love seeing kids out winter camping. I get asked everyday if we have any left and unfortunately we do not. I had some 6-8 nests but, they are all gone as well. Sorry!!

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

I guess I'll just keep searching. I have this hope that there's a stash of them hidden away somewhere.

If you look real close, you can see that Macs (in the orange vest) has his feet in a garbage bag containing my wife's sleeping bag. Before I got that worked out for him, there wasn't a lot of smiling going on!

All in all it was a great weekend, and a great first snow camp for them.

John Devitt
    BPL Member

@cabana

Locale: Colorado

I made it back down to the golite sale after reading Peter's post on finding some sample model gear.I got to check out some tents I was courious about. I got some great deals. I got a pack for friend & my son, and some proto type tents to play with. There is still quite of few proto type tents left. Be sure to ask for Peter, he is a great guy, and I am sure you will enjoy meeting him.

Regards,
    John

David Garrett
    Spectator

@heavyjim

Locale: SE PA

thought this might be of interest for someone looking for one.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/4399577/F_S_Golite_Shangrila_6#Post4399577

Heavy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools