Topic

JMT – July 24 – August 12, 2010

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports JMT – July 24 – August 12, 2010

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Kopisch

@eagle

Locale: Menlo Park

I'm a 15 year old Boy Scout, who walked the JMT this summer to raise funds for my Eagle Scout project. My twin brother and my father came along to support me. You can read my hike report here
    JMT Hike Report (N-S, July 24th – August 12th, 2010) 
    The report includes several of the over 2,000 photos we took on the trail. I'm now working on geotagging our photos and uploading more of them to the web. They should show up in the next two weeks or so — depending on how the first weeks of school go for me.

bryan c.

@bugsdad

Hey Daniel…
    I love the way you did your site and your trip report and trip sound awesome! Well done!

Bryan

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Congratulations on doing the JMT!

Great trip report and site. Both the hike and the report are things to be very proud of!

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

+3- great job w/ your site and great job w/ the JMT! Looks very professional and is well organized- I would be very pressed to come up w/ something half that good :)

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

That was an amazing trip report! I cannot believe how much trout you caught up there, unbelievable. Thank you thank you for sharing. Cheers.

Daniel Kopisch

@eagle

Locale: Menlo Park

I'm finally done with uploading over 500 photos. You can go to my website at http://daniels-eagle-scout-project.webs.com/photosofjmthike.htm
    On that page you will find a table with 20 links (one for each day). Each link brings you to a page with the track of that day and geotagged photos, so you can see where they were taken.

Daniel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools