Topic

Southern California

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Dave Jenkins
    Spectator

@jinx667

Locale: NC

San Diego, next to Mission Trails park

Nicholas Martin

@namaniac

Locale: SoCal-High Desert

Its near Hesperia and Phelan…but not as far north as Victorville…
    You probably stopped to pee, get gas, or eat at In-n-Out on your way to Vegas 5 min from my house.
    So much Hiking near by its like the mountains taunt me….

Nicholas Martin

@namaniac

Darn near anywhere In Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and probably Ventura with enough notice to plan a ride…
    I want intot he group…whats the initiation? Is there like a Fraternity pledge thing happening? I will eat sardines and hot peppers while running naked through a crowded mall parking lot to get in….wait that sounded to desperate…BUT I HAVE ALMOST NO HIKING BUDDIES!!!!!!! lol

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

There are organized outdoor groups all over Southern California that do hiking, backpacking, or mountaineering. Take your pick.

–B.G.–

Nicholas Martin

@namaniac

but this thread has kinda evolved into a sorta BPL hiking group….and i was just trying to be funny….

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Southern California BPL society has completed their first hike. see link for report in the Post Trip forum

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=58866

Viewing 6 posts - 101 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools