Topic

Up to 50% off at Backwoods.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Up to 50% off at Backwoods.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Locale: Texas

I kinda mentioned this in another thread: Backwoods.com is having a Summer sale with most of it around 40% off or more. Lots of Patagonia base layers in an array of sizes. Free shipping as always.

http://product-search.backwoods.com/nav/sale/onsale/0

Grant Farago

@greathairybeast

Locale: Universe B

Thanks. I was able to pick up a pair of Icebreaker 150 leggings for $36 and an Icebreaker 140 T-shirt for $33.

Those shirts seem difficult to find and I haven't heard of this site so hopefully all is legit.

Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Cool, I should look into those.

Backwoods is definitely legit. They're primarily a brick and mortar and recently moved their headquarters to here in Austin. There's only nine stores, all in the Southwest corridor. I found their in-store customer service to be great.

Grant Farago

@greathairybeast

Locale: Universe B

Yep. I emailed them a question and got a prompt response. In addition, one of the orders I placed earlier today already shipped and is expected to arrive on the 27th. Very quick processing/shipping considering I chose the free option.

I'm impressed with the customer service and they have some nice deals.

Jared Dilg
    BPL Member

@village

Thanks again for the heads-up! I had no idea Icebreaker was a merino wool brand. After reading good reviews on the web I ordered a bunch of baselayer stuff. All stocked up!

Oh, a couple of the sale prices weren't updated in the catalog but after a quick phone call the CSR updated them while I was on the line. Be sure to check your cart before paying.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools