Topic

Hyperlite Mountain Gear Inc.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Hyperlite Mountain Gear Inc.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 22 posts - 126 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • Author

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

btw, really really looking at the Echo 1 system for my 2011 PCT. Thanks to everybody who has commented thus far about it. I guess my only question about it would be "no footer beak?" Yeah, you should setup things "into the wind" but what if the wind changes directions? Wet feet time?

William Johnsen
    BPL Member

@sixoclocknews

I don't actually own a Windrider (though I did order one), so I haven't used one yet. To address some of your points though, it has internal stays not foam for internal support. It's also waterproof (which depending on where you are might be a big plus). Another thing I liked was that fabric, a nylon/cuben hybrid which is supposed to be really durable. I'm not a fan of the coated nylon as they eventually peel/delaminate and you loose a lot of the water resistance. It's tough because there isn't a lot of info out there, but I think it will last longer so I don't know how you factor that in. I'll try to do a nice review (though I can't promise as nice as Dan and Rakesh did).

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

"my only question about it would be "no footer beak?" Yeah, you should setup things "into the wind" but what if the wind changes directions? Wet feet time?"

The tarp is longer than the inner net tent so there is a decent overhang past the inner. You would probably need 45 degree rain coming at the foot end to actually start hitting the inner. Even then, the foot wall of the inner is waterproof cuben so the only water that would get into the inner tent would be the drops that manage to land on top of the inner on the mesh portion. I guess this is possible, but it would take some extreme weather directly at foot end. Even then, if you were expecting extreme rain from all directions you could set the foot end of the tarp up nice and low and setup the inner net tent further towards the head end of the tarp to increase the overhang. Honestly I don't think rain getting in the foot end onto your feet is a realistic worry.

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

"So I guess my question to all of you who have one of these Windrider's is the question… why spend one hell of a lot more money on a pack that just does not seem to really match-up with the ULA packs when it comes to these numbers posted above? I am just not "getting it".

I've got a ULA Ohm (23oz) which seems to be the best ULA comparison to the windrider (24oz). Both packs are similar in size and they both use stays in improve load transfer. As mentioned, the Windrider uses stays (metal I believe) to do something similar as ULA does with this carbon/delrin hoop. The Ohm appears much bigger than Windrider just because of the way ULA includes all the extra pockets as part of the total and HMG doesn't. The main pack bag of the Windrider is 2400 ci and the Ohm is 2100ci + 500 ci extension collar.

I've never used the Windrider so I can't comment on whose stays, hipbelt etc works the best. On paper these packs look very similar with the exceptions of price and pack cloth material. The windrider is made from a new cuben fibre/nylon hybrid sandwhich that is supposedly quite strong, durable and essentially waterproof. Having a waterproof pack means that you don't need a pack liner/cover. A waterproof pack is more convenient than fiddling with a pack liner/cover. This new waterproof cuben/nylon material is the biggest advantage of the Windrider and it's also the reason that it costs more. Cuben is expensive stuff.

If you take the ULA Ohm, buy a cuben packcover (1.1oz, $44 from Zpacks) then you've spent nearly the same money ($219 vs. $240) and same weight (23.7oz vs. 24oz). It really comes down to the value placed on your preference in materials, and the value you place on the waterproof Windrider vs. fiddling with pack covers/liners.

There's also all the questions of fit and comfort, but obviously I can't answer those and you'd really need to buy both and try them on to see which one fits you better. I love my Ohm, but also really like the idea of a waterproof pack. Assuming HMGs cuben/nylon sandwich is as durable as claimed, I'd gladly pay an extra $22 to not have to deal with pack covers and liners.

Rakesh Malik

@tamerlin

Locale: Cascadia

"the foot wall of the inner is waterproof cuben "

It's also windproof :)

Robert Cowman
    BPL Member

@rcowman

cuben packs also look fancy….

I'm hoping people have more information and feedback now on these now that they have had more time to play with/test them.

how does the length fit?
    how does the length of the hip belt work?
    photos of them on people?

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

BTW, HMG has some good Christmas deals going on, on their site. I think it's about $50 off an Echo I and I'm not sure how much off the other stuff.

Robert Cowman
    BPL Member

@rcowman

pack is like $216 from $240. looks like 10%off.

David Ure

@familyguy

There is no advantage to the Hyperlite over the OHM – in terms of price, weight, carrying ability, and durability.

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

IMO, the main advantage of the Windrider (vs. the Ohm) is that it's essentially waterproof, so you can leave the pack cover/liner at home. This saves weight, cost and hassle. When you add in the weight & cost of a pack cover/liner, in some scenarios the Windrider is lighter and/or cheaper.

Another advantage is that the mesh used for the back pocket of the Windrider appears to be more durable. The Ohm's mesh has a really nice feel and stretch to it, but it also tears pretty easy on branches etc. Mine has several cuts already.

The Ohm has ice axe/trekking pole loops which I find quite handy. The side pockets are also superb and the compression system is as good as it gets. I love the Ohm to 30lbs….I just wish it was waterproof and had more durable mesh.

Dave Parmelee

@defparm

***Note: After reading this thread, which I did not know about until yesterday, I am not really sure where I should post this. Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the protocols of the site. It consists of my opinions on the Echo I and II shelters based on their use on the PCT, but is not really a full review as far as the format or level of detail of others I have seen on this site. If this is in the wrong place, someone please let me know and I'll gladly move it.***

My name is Dave, also known by my trail name "Dave". This past September I completed a thru-hike of the PCT. For about 1,300 miles of the hike I used Hyperlite Mountain Gear shelters: the Echo I Tarp and Insert for 650 miles (from Agua Dulce to South Lake Tahoe) and the Echo II Tarp and Beak for 650 miles (from South Lake Tahoe to Ashland). The Echo II was shared with another person for 450 miles.

This review is intended to be my honest opinion of the shelters, not an advertisement, but please understand that both shelters were sent to me free courtesy of Mike at HMG for field testing and review. This review is also posted on the HMG website. I will try to be as objective as possible and attest to what worked and didn't work for me personally. I have never written at length about backpacking gear and do not have the same level of technical gear knowledge as most people on this site, so please bear with me if I same something really obvious and let me know if you have questions.

Echo I Tarp and Insert

I used the Echo I tarp and insert in the southern California desert and the Sierra Nevada mountains from mid-May to late June (note that I did not have the beak, as the prototype version I was testing at the time was not compatible with a beak). Overall the weather was good for the duration of use, with only a few sporadic showers, one half-inch snowfall, and one night-long drizzle. The shelter did face a lot of wind in the desert and condensation/frost in the mountains.

The Echo I sets up quickly and easily with a minimum six stakes and two trekking poles (or sticks) and can be very easily tightened and adjusted. It is by far the easiest tarp I have pitched in the wind. The catenary cut is excellent and sheds wind beautifully, provided the tarp is pitched drum tight. If it is not pitched tight in breezy conditions, the tarp will make an interesting but rather obnoxious vibrating sound all night long. This was never an issue when pitched tightly. Staking out the guy lines in the center of each side helps prevent this as well, so if you’ll be camping in windy areas, do yourself a favor and carry the two extra stakes (meaning eight stakes in total). This tarp will pull very hard on the stakes, so use something strong, such as MSR Groundhogs or 9” Easton Aluminums. The tarp comes with linelocks for each guy line, which I really liked, as they make tarp adjustment incredibly easy. If linelocks are not your thing, they can be easily removed.

As far as coverage, the tarp by itself covers one person with gear well enough to stay dry in a light or moderate storm, especially if the beak is used, but plan to get damp in a wind-driven rain. The tarp by itself would work great with a bivy sack. Using the tarp with the insert provides much better weather protection, stops the wind almost completely if pitched right, and protects better against pooling water than many tents. The insert is designed to fit no more than one person, so bringing gear inside is pretty cramped but possible. Gear stuffed under the tarp outside the insert will probably get damp or wet, unless it is placed under the beak. If stormy weather is likely, I would highly recommend using the beak, which will protect the user from getting soaked if the wind changes direction (without it, I felt somewhat vulnerable, as the user’s head is not far back from the end of the tarp and the door at the head of the insert is mostly mesh). I never had condensation issues under the tarp with or without the insert, although air flow was noticeably better without it.

One minor issue I did have involved the foot of my sleeping bag getting wet due to a very light drizzle drifting in through the mesh at the foot end of the insert, despite my having pitched foot end of the tarp low. While this was not a big deal in the SoCal desert, it would have been a bigger problem had it been in Washington, where I hiked through several consecutive days of 40 degree rain and drizzle and keeping my sleeping bag dry was critical. A couple simple solutions would have prevented this: 1) replace the first foot or two of mesh extending back along the sidewalls from the foot of the insert with cuben, or 2) offer a second beak for the foot of the tarp.

Predictably, what I liked best about the Echo I shelter system is its modularity, which makes it versatile to a range of conditions and personal preferences. I was able to use the two components I had (tarp and insert) in several different combinations to match a variety of conditions (note that the insert by itself can be used as an excellent and durable groundcloth or can be pitched independently as a bug tent or even used as a bivy sack for bug protection in a pinch). Using the beak would allow even more combinations and therefore more versatility. I’ll discuss this a bit more later.

Echo II Tarp and Beak

I switched to the Echo II Tarp in the northern Sierra Nevada mountains along the PCT and carried it until southern Oregon, a distance of about 650 miles, from late June to late July. I switched to the Echo II in part because my girlfriend would soon be joining me on the trail, necessitating a two-person shelter, and in part because I was interested in trying a slightly different style of shelter (larger tarp with a beak but no insert). Weather conditions were good most nights this tarp was used, with some wind and a few sporadic showers being the worst of it. Since the Echo II shelter system is simply a wider version of the Echo I, most of the comments I made for the Echo I also apply to the Echo II.

To date, the Echo II tarp with beak (and without the insert) is my favorite three-season shelter for one person, provided bugs are not a major issue. Before the bugs hit, it made the perfect PCT shelter, and a simple lightweight bug bivy would have made it useable in the worst of the mosquito swarms. The Echo II tarp weighs only 1.0 oz. more than the Echo I tarp, provides far more coverage, and sheds wind just as well. For one person there is plenty of room to spread out gear and cook, or to recede away from the edges of the tarp during a heavy storm and stay dry. This also means it has a large footprint, so be sure to have lots of room to pitch. Because of the wider coverage, the tarp can be pitched higher in a storm without fear of getting wet, allowing the user to sit fully upright. For a single person, I do not find the insert or a bivy necessary, and would prefer to use the Echo II tarp with beak and no insert over the full Echo I shelter system (again, provided bugs are not a concern).

For two people, I found the Echo II tarp with beak was adequate if very little severe weather was expected. At 14 oz. (including guy lines but not stakes), it is certainly the lightest two person shelter I’ve carried. Space under the Echo II tarp for two people is about the same as it is under the Echo I tarp for one person, meaning in a wind-driven rain with changing wind direction some part of at least one person is likely to get damp (again, that’s without the insert). Bivy sacks would have been appropriate for this kind of use. Without them, and with the tarp pitched low my girlfriend and I were able to fit comfortably underneath, with gear under the beak, and be fairly confident we would stay dry in a moderate rainstorm with little wind or wind only in the direction of the beak. If I were to use the Echo II for two people in areas with high potential for rain, I would definitely want the insert. After 650 miles of use the Echo II still looks almost new, with no visible signs of wear or damage.

I found that when I pitched the tarp with the beak, it was far easier to enter and exit through the open foot end of the tarp rather than through the beak. This made the zipper on the beak pointless when used without the Echo II insert. To save weight, this zipper should be optional.

For the record, the reason we stopped using the Echo II tarp in southern Oregon was because we were being devoured for weeks by a massive cloud of mosquitos every night (sounds dramatic I know, but trust me, it’s an understatement). This was no fault of the tarp, it was simply time to switch to a shelter with full bug protection. Based on my experience with the Echo I, the Echo II insert would have been fine protection against this.

Why would I buy this shelter?

In my opinion, the major selling point of the Echo shelter system is its modularity, which allows the user varying degrees of protection from the elements depending on his/her preference on any particular night. This will be especially beneficial to tarp users, who tend to like a higher level of exposure to nature when it is safe and practical, but on occasion require a higher degree of protection. For instance, most nights that I pitched a shelter along the PCT (with the exception of Washington), the weather was very predictable and I only needed protection from condensation (pitch just the tarp), mosquitos (pitch just the insert), or a possible light shower (pitch just the tarp with beak). For me, a fully-enclosed tent would have been an unnecessary and unwanted barrier between myself and nature; as such, I really enjoyed the versatile nature of the shelter along the trail. Furthermore, switching between these degrees of protection is very quick and simple—the insert can be pinned up, tarp lowered, and beak attached in bad weather in the dark all in a minute or two.

This modularity also allows versatile use of the gear from one trip to another, which is great for people who don’t want to own lots of different shelters. In other words, the three components (tarp, insert, and beak) compose one complete shelter system, but not all three parts need to be used on every trip, depending on the expected conditions. So while a 22 oz. Tarptent Sublite Sil might be well-suited to rainy Washington, for me it is overkill for simple protection from condensation or a fairly unlikely rainstorm in northern California in July. With the Echo I shelter system, I could carry all three components (24 oz.) in Washington and just the 8 oz. tarp in NorCal, thus adapting a single shelter system to multiple conditions and allowing me to shed unnecessary weight. I think of this as a lot like dressing in layers rather than using a heavy parka while hiking in cool weather.

Other thoughts/suggestions

The following are some additional thoughts on the Echo shelter system:

I would recommend replacing the stock guy lines with something lighter and more reflective.

If I was going to make one suggestion to HMG, it would be this: offer an optional second beak for the foot end of the tarp. With only one beak, the head end of the tarp (and therefore the entrance) gets pitched into the wind. I don’t like sleeping headfirst into the wind, especially when I have to use the bathroom at night during a wind-driven rain. Having a second beak would eliminate the need to carry the insert in many cases and address concerns over changing wind conditions. Additionally, make the beak zipper optional. If using just one beak, it is generally easier to enter/exit through the open end of the tarp, making the zipper unnecessary weight.

If I was going to make one other suggestion to HMG, it would be to offer a lighter, cheaper bug bivy. The Echo Insert is a very sturdy and well-constructed piece of gear that is great for storm protection, but too heavy and expensive just for simple bug protection. It would be nice to see an additional insert offered that is fully mesh on the sides, has a lighter bottom, and is intended for bug protection only (which is not really worth the cost of more cuben). For me, a single person lightweight all-mesh bug bivy with a silnylon floor would work great with the Echo II tarp.

This was the first cuben fiber equipment of any kind that I have used. I have avoided cuben in the past because I assumed it had a poor cost to durability ratio, and because I failed to see significant benefits over fabrics like silnylon or spinnaker. However after 650 miles of use on two different cuben products I was sold on the durability (I felt the material was slightly more durable than my old silnylon tarp) and came to appreciate the full waterproofness (no misting), lack of sagging, lack of loud crinkling (compared to new spinnaker), and very taut pitch of the cuben fabric. Whether these factors are worth the high price tag is a personal choice of each individual consumer, so I cannot speak to that.

I’m sure I haven’t addressed anything, so if anyone has questions about either shelter, especially in relation to the PCT, I’ll do my best to answer based on my experience.

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

^ Thanks for sharing your thoughts dave. Great review.

BPL Member

@rememberthelorax

Hey Dave,

Good review.

For those days on the PCT when you only setup the tarp, what did you use for ground protection for your sleeping bag?

What has HMG stated to you about adding a second beak? I have asked in the past and was told it was not going to happen. Makes no sense to me why they would not offer it. I think the idea of one w/o a zipper is a good idea too.

Did you find yourself anywhere along the PCT where finding a place to setup was difficult?

What did other thru-hikers along the PCT think about the Echo 1?

Thanks,
    John

Dave Parmelee

@defparm

Hey John,

Here are some answers to your questions:

"For those days on the PCT when you only setup the tarp, what did you use for ground protection for your sleeping bag?"

When I used only the tarp, or if I cowboy camped (no shelter at all), I used the collapsed insert as a groundcloth. Initially I was skeptical about this and carried a backup GG polycro groundcloth just in case, but it was unnecessary. Unlike a tent, which is slippery, has lots of lumps, and is prone to tears when used as a groundcloth, the collapsed insert works quite well–plenty durable, plenty of friction, and no lumps large enough to be noticeable under a sleeping pad. When using the insert as a groundcloth, I did my best to keep the mesh and the lighter weight white cuben on the sides from coming in contact with the ground. This was how I used the insert on most nights, and after 650 miles it showed no signs of wear. My sleeping bag is 6ft long, by the way…if I had a 6'6" sleeping bag, the insert may have been a bit too short to be used as a groundcloth. Below are a couple pictures.

Echo 1 tarp with insert used as a groundcloth:
    Echo 1 tarp with insert used as a groundcloth

"Cowboy camp," with Echo 1 insert used as a groundcloth (the setup in the foreground with the 3/4-length Ridgerest pad):
    "Cowboy camp," with Echo 1 insert used as a groundcloth

"What has HMG stated to you about adding a second beak?"

I haven't heard back about this yet, but to be fair I only recently proposed the idea to Mike. I do wonder if the hesitation has to do with concern over a second beak raising the overall advertised weight of the shelter system, making it appear less competitive. If that is the case then it should simply not be included in the weight, since the second beak would most likely be used in place of the insert rather than in addition to it. It also may just be impractical to produce at the moment for any number of reasons. I agree that it should be offered as an option if possible…either tarp with two beaks and no insert would make an awesome shelter.

"Did you find yourself anywhere along the PCT where finding a place to setup was difficult?"

Occasionally, but not too often. Compared to the heavily forested northeast, good campsites on the PCT are everywhere. If there was a problem it was usually due to poor staking ground (too rocky or too soft), often compounded by wind. For cases that couldn't be solved by using rocks to help hold down the stakes, I used a 50ft length of lightweight cord similar to the Kelty Triptease and tied the unstaked corners off to large rocks. I think I only had to do this twice. Kind of a pain, but it worked. Both Echo tarps pull on the stakes especially hard compared to silnylon tarps, so it's really important to have a reliable means of pinning down or tying off all 6 of the major guy lines (I considered the 2 guy lines on the sides optional, and they only require small stakes). Camping was sometimes difficult in the Sierra due to high snow levels (I passed through early) and in Washington due to dense vegetation and steep slopes, but these factors had little to do with the shelter and were rarely a big issue. In the case of the Echo 2, there were a few times a smaller footprint would have been beneficial, but it was never a big deal and generally there was lots of room.

"What did other thru-hikers along the PCT think about the Echo 1?"

Those that saw it were very interested and generally wanted more information, with a few asking how they could become testers. Most seemed to agree that at least 2 of the 3 components of the Echo 1 were necessary to be a sufficient PCT shelter. That is actually how I got involved with HMG–I saw another hiker with a prototype version of the Echo 1 and thought it looked like a pretty unique and logical design that addressed some of the problems I'd been having with tarps…eventually that hiker received an updated model and the older one got passed on to me. Unfortunately not too many people saw the Echo 1 during my use since I ended up somewhat separated from the herd shortly after I inherited it, so I can't relate a whole lot of feedback from others.

I hope that helps.

Dave

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

I'll add my $0.02 to the rear beak discussion.

If you are using the full Echo system (tarp, beak & inner) then in the event of harsh weather you can slide the inner closer/into the beak to reduce/eliminate any rain splashing onto the mesh top of the inner. Normally I position the inner centered under the tarp to give abundant vestibule space, but if desired you can slide it about 6" further away from the foot end to increase protection. I personally don't think rain landing on the mesh is going to be an issue if you have the front beak and do this technique, but maybe you'd still get a bit in a really extreme (ie. horizontal rain) storm.

For me, the biggest advantage of the foot end beak is that the tarp would now provide full enclosure, which would help me sleep a little better at night if I wasn't using the inner. Psychologically, a little bit of fabric between me and the outdoors helps me sleep better without worry of waking up to an animal snacking on my toes. I'm a little weird in this regard….sometimes I have no troubles cowboy camping and other times I really want full coverage. Usually it's when I'm in grizzly country that I get a little paranoid. This is partly why I like to use the inner even outside of bug season. The other reason is that the high side walls of the inner are also appreciated in heavy rain as they block any splashing. A foot end beak would provide a little more protection, make the foot wall double-walled, and it would let you pitch the foot end into the wind so it's a decent idea, but I don't really feel it's necessary. None of these areas have really been concerns for me. If there was to be a foot end beak, I'd likely prefer it was permanently attached and not a door.

With the Echo I, the foot end of the tarp opening is quite small and there's a trekking pole in the middle, so I wouldn't want to enter through this opening. I much prefer using the zipper. If you wanted to save weight, you could nix the beak zipper and just unsnap the beak to enter.

Larry M
    BPL Member

@maethros

Locale: Mid South

Can we get this thread moved into GEAR?

To me it has ceased being a gear deal discussion.

Yeah, yeah, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Hyperlite Mountain Gear
    BPL Member

@hyperlitemountaingear

Locale: Maine

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know we are running a site wide holiday sale until the end of December.

Also, we have no objections to having this thread moved to gear if that's what BPL would like to do.

Happy Holidays,

Santa Goes UL

Rakesh Malik

@tamerlin

Locale: Cascadia

I can now attest at least to the Windrider's waterproofing… I've been commuting about Seattle in winter for a few days now, most of them in a fair bit of rain, and even the books that I've kept stuffed in my Windrider have come out intact. My huge McHale pack is far too big for biking, but the Windrider is perfect for it :)

Lloyd Long
    BPL Member

@longlw

Locale: Central Cascades

I went to your site before the end of the year to get in on the sale for a Windrider pack. The discount price was listed but the outbasket rang it up at full price so I canceled out of the transaction. I followed this up with an email and several calls to HMG but still have gotten nothing but silence. Is this company for real?

Hyperlite Mountain Gear
    BPL Member

@hyperlitemountaingear

Locale: Maine

Hi Lloyd,

Below you will find a copy of the email send on December 30 in response to your inquiry which came in on the same day. We have no records of any messages left on our phone. If and when we are not in the office our phone system is forwarded to my mobile phone. We are always here.

With that said, I would be happy to honor the sale price to you given you missed out do to the glitch on the site.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed.

To answer your question regarding any new models, we are re releasing our Windrider pack for the 2011 season. The new pack has a few key upgrades which include a wider hip belt and large hip belt pocket, we are introducing a new size for a total of four pack sizes. We have switched the stays from a plastic stay to a stiffer and lighter aluminum stay, added a hydration sleeve to the inside of the pack and increased the volume of the main mesh outer pocket and added an ice axe loop. I am making these packs to order right now and they will be available on the site February 15th. Once the new packs hit the site we will be blowing out the 2010 models at a killer price.

Thank you,

December 30, 2010 1:17:14 PM EST, HMG Wrote:

Hi Lloyd,

My apologies, we have been experiencing a glitch on the sale. I have updated the site and the sale is now working properly.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks again and happy holidays,

Mike St.Pierre
    Hyperlite Mountain Gear Inc.
    9 Oak Street
    Kennebunk, ME 04043
    818-437-1420 mobile
    800-HMG-9208 office
    800-HMG-9209 fax
    http://www.Hyperlitemountaingear.com

On Dec 30, 2010, at 12:50 PM, Lloyd Long wrote:

I was interested in buying one of your packs. Your website said they were on sale for $216. But, check-out rang it up at full price so I canceled out of the sale.

Also, do you have any new updated models coming out in the near future?

Thanks,
    Lloyd

Lloyd Long
    BPL Member

@longlw

Locale: Central Cascades

Mike,

Thanks for your prompt and professional reply. I called several times but did not leave a message since I wanted to speak to a person. Sorry if it seems like I was diss'n your company, just getting a bit frustrated that's all. I was and still am interested in your newer models with enhanced features so will wait until they are released. I also want to compare it to GG's rumored new pack. So…I will either pay full price for a new model or pick up a killer deal on the close-out.

Tyler Andrus

@tandrus7

Hey Brian, this is Tyler Andrus from VWC, I've been trying to get in touch with you for awhile now. Ha ummm not really sure what I'm doing on here or if you even check this anymore but if you do, or if anyone on here is in contac with Reyburn, let me know. I would love to get back in contact with you man.

P.S. – good post, very informative

Viewing 22 posts - 126 through 147 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools