Topic

20% OFF SALE

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 20% OFF SALE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I am having a 20% off sale to reduce my remaining inventory. There isn't much left so it all should go really fast. As always free shipping on orders over $50.00

Coupon Code is 20%OFF and will last until Friday July 16th, 2010.

Cheers,
    Lawson

Mountainfitter.com

Joe Cangelosi

@joefish

Locale: All Over California

Hi Lawson,

Thanks for the coupon. You might want to consider having a "Products" tab that would make it easier to shop your website. The only way I was able to look for something was by doing a specific search. It would be nice to be able to browse your inventory, so we could see what you might have that we haven't seen before, or what sets you apart.

Thanks!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Thanks for the input!

What you see on my homepage is what I got left. Over the last few months I have reduced my inventory to almost nothing in order to move my business in a new direction. Manufacturing light weight gear high quality outdoor gear.

Joe Cangelosi

@joefish

Locale: All Over California

Great, thanks for the clarification, and again for the offer. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

Joe

Unknown abc

@edude

I wanna see some of those newfangled nail stakes! :p

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools