Topic

16% off Western Mountaineering+free shipping and free overfill

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 16% off Western Mountaineering+free shipping and free overfill

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Luke Moffat
    BPL Member

@alaska_lanche

Just type in "rebatenow" during checkout at the promotion code location and get 16% off plus free overfill if you would like, a free pillow, and free shipping!!!

Saved me $54 on a WM alder.

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

and pray tell, where do we find this marvelous deal?

Thanks.

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia
    Luke Moffat
    BPL Member

@alaska_lanche

HAHA….yeah thanks. In all my excitement about getting my first WM bags I spaced the http://www.hermitshut.com

sorry bout that

Jonathan Ryan
    BPL Member

@jkrew81

Locale: White Mtns

oh major bummer, I just ordered a summerlite last week and paid full price elsewhere.

David Gever
    BPL Member

@dgever

Locale: Brooklyn

I want to get a flight jacket, 210$ is most likely the best I will be able right?

James D Buch
    BPL Member

@rocketman

Locale: Midwest

I was at the site, and ordered a WM sleeping bag using the "rebatenow" code and the website removed 16% of the price.

However, on other web pages, it features the 16% discount, but excludes Western Mountaineering products.

If a few hours, when they open up in California, I'll find out how the discount is actually treated.

I couldn't get it to accept both the "shipfree" and "rebatenow" promotional codes. There is, evidently, a different free shipping for WM bags located on the promotions page, but I didn't find that till after I had completed the ordering process.

Robert Carver
    BPL Member

@rcarver

Locale: Southeast TN

I ordered a Megalite witn over fill last week. Got the discount. It should be here this week.

James D Buch
    BPL Member

@rocketman

Locale: Midwest

Order went through.

Robert Carver
    BPL Member

@rcarver

Locale: Southeast TN

Got my bag today.

Jeffrey Waybright
    BPL Member

@montane121

Locale: Northern California

I just tried the "rebatenow" code and didn't get the 16% off. They are still offering free overfill and a pillow. I should have moved faster.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools