Topic

Victorinox Swiss Army Knife w/ Whistle $6.31 shipped, new customers only.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Victorinox Swiss Army Knife w/ Whistle $6.31 shipped, new customers only.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Doug williams

@dougmwpsu

This is nearly equivalent to the tiny Classic model, but ditches the plastic toothpick for a more essential whistle.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,1467F_Swiss-Army-Brands-Whistle-Swiss-Army-Knife.html

If you are a new customer you can have any existing customer send you a $10 off 10 referral coupon, making the total $6.31 shipped when you buy 1. If you PM me an email address I can send you one.

Otherwise:20% off: SPLASH (multi-use)

Tools include:
    Whistle
    Small blade
    Nail file/screwdriver
    Scissors
    Tweezers

Pic of knife

Doug

We have a firm rule here that you MUST disclose your interest in any company relevant to a posting you make. In this case I suspect you are involved with Sierra Trading? Please edit you posting to show this if so.

Roger Caffin
    Online Community Monitor
    Backpacking Light

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools