Topic

Wind River partners wanted

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Wind River partners wanted

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve S

@idahosteve

Locale: Idaho

I am looking to do a lengthy trip into the Winds, mainly into the Rez area, and it looks like my partner is going to bail. Anyone out there interested in a fishing oriented loop thru this not often traveled part of the Winds please drop me a line. Timeline is open, but was looking at mid to late Aug. I've got details already planned out, but am flexible. Willing to share what I've put together so far. Thanks

Bill Sherman

@bills

Steve, I too am looking for a partner. I'd like to hear what you have in mind.

Brian Ahlers

@bahlers7

I would also like to hear what you have in mind! Not sure what part of Idaho you're in, but I'm in Boise. Maybe we could carpool.

Bill Sherman

@bills

I'm in Coeur d'Alene. Don't know about Steve.

Steve S

@idahosteve

Bill, would like to share more info with you, send me a PM with info on how to get in touch with you
    Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools