Topic

Cuben Fiber Pack Liner, Dry Bags and Coupon Code

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cuben Fiber Pack Liner, Dry Bags and Coupon Code

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

A whole variety of colors will be available in the future and I hope to have them available in the next month or so but I can't guarantee anything. Prices after the sale ends will have to go up but I plan to keep them as affordable as possible.

What colors would you like to see????

Colin Krusor
    BPL Member

@ckrusor

Locale: Northwest US

A green or brown would be great.

Jennifer W
    BPL Member

@tothetrail

Locale: So. Cal.

White, or something else light/bright, like yellow or orange–makes it easier for me to see the contents.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

How about some standard Grey? You can't get more see through then that.

Colin Krusor
    BPL Member

@ckrusor

Actually, I would be interested in the standard gray, also. I don't know why I didn't think of it.

Grant Farago

@greathairybeast

Locale: Universe B

Attempted to order 2 of the pack liners but there is only one left. Will more be available prior to the 15th?

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

There is 1 packliner left thats built. I think I have enough material to build another 10 but I need to wait and see. I will add them to my inventory sometime tonight if I have enough material left over.

I have been getting some request for other colors. I will probably start off with the Standard Grey. I will start working on those at the end of the week in hopes to have them ready before the sale ends on June 15th..

I had a report there was a Zip Code problem with placing an order on my site. I was messing with things last night and must of clicked something. Its all fixed now so if you tried to place an order but it wouldn't let you please try again.

I have had some International requests. We ship worldwide for $15.00. The price is good as long as fits in USPS priority mail flat rate envelope.

Thanks,
    Lawson

Grant Farago

@greathairybeast

Locale: Universe B

Thanks, I'll check back later tonight. I'll order a couple of liners if available.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have 6 more black 30L packliners and 3 more black 9×15 drybags in stock.

After this I will be selling 18 standard grey 30L packliners and 9 60L standard grey packliners.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

What happened to the tarp tensioners?

Sunny Waller
    BPL Member

@dancer

Locale: Southeast USA

Lawson…thanks for the Update… I just ordered one :)

Do you know how long it takes to ship…I am hitting the trail next week and was not sure how long it takes. It's always fun to have new stuff for people to ooogle

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Usually we ship the same day but last week I was really sick so orders took longer to ship then normal. I had someone helping me out but they were not that productive so things got a bit out of whack. I am feeling much better now so orders are now shipping like normal which is same day to next day at the latest.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

The tarp tensioner are out of stock. I ran out of shock cord last week when I was sick. I have more shock cord coming so they should be for sale again soon.

Mountainfitter is now a manufacturer only and will no longer be retailing other companies gear. I have tons of gear that will be coming out in the next month or so and will be offering it to BPL members on sale first.

Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

Locale: Pennsylvania

Great – We can't wait to see them!

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Today is the last day of the BPLSummer2010 10% Coupon Code Sale. We have a few packliners and drybags left in stock.

Colin Krusor
    BPL Member

@ckrusor

Still only in black?

Kevin Babione
    BPL Member

@kbabione

Locale: Pennsylvania

Could I use the pack liner as a gigantic bear bag? For example, could I attach a line to it and expect it to support 20-25 pounds of food hanging overnight?

I currently have an MLD Pro Bear Bag system. It works really well but it was completely stuffed when we put all the food and snacks for four of us in it on our first night out. Something bigger, like your pack liner, would be great.

Lau Chi Man Vincent
    Spectator

@bbyellow

Locale: Hong Kong

Just order a packliner and drybags with discount.
    Thanks Lawson.

And please let me know at once when you restock .75 black cuben~

Vincent

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

I have standard gray material in stock and I am working on building the bags as I speak. They should be available in the next week or so. The price will have to be increased so if you want a good price on a black cuben packliner tonight is the night to pull the trigger. I will probably build the standard gray color cuben bags for a while and add two more colors depending on demand.

Possible colors:
    Black
    Blue
    Green
    Red

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Kevin I have never weight tested it but as long as the buckle didn't un-clip it should be fine. I will have a 12"x20" bag coming out soon that might be better sized for your application.

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

Website doesn't seem to be working correctly. None of the categories show up, so the only things that can be viewed are the 8 products on the front page.

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Due to low margins, high shipping costs and being tired of selling Asian made gear Mountainfitter is now a manufacturer only. For the last 6 months I have been reducing my inventory and only have a few things left. I will put the remainder of the gear up tonight and tomorrow. The prices will be so good a sale isn't needed.

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

Well hopefully you continue to sell to the public as a manufacturer. You've got some neat product ideas going.

Sunny Waller
    BPL Member

@dancer

Locale: Southeast USA

Lawson… I would also be very interested in a 12×20 sac that could be used as a Bear Bag since that matches the size of the large OP sack. I would not feel comfortable using the pack liner for that..I do not think the clip is designed to be load bearing. I wonder if Cuben Fiber would absorb less food ordors than silnylon??

The 2 smaller bags I ordered first are PERFECT. The 4×6 has become my permanent Iphone bag for all my outdoor activities. The 6×9 is replacing my silnylon ditty bag. My packliner should arrive today

Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Those of you who purchased bags from me did you like the weight of the material. If not would you like to see a lighter or heavier cuben fiber used???

Side Note: I will always sell to the public but down the road I might offer some of my products for wholesale.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools