Topic

golite warehouse sale in fort collins

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals golite warehouse sale in fort collins

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ted E
    BPL Member

@mtn_nut

Locale: Morrison, CO

I had a friend take me yesterday, and i got a set of reed pants (no zippers, so they weighed in at just over 4 oz). they had some nice deals.

http://www.golite.com/sale/images/salepostcard.gif

Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

I was heading out the door to go to REI in FTC and saw this. Drove extra fast and was able to get Shangri La 5 + nest for $110. Amazing deal in my opinion – and I may go back tomorrow just for fun.

Thanks,

Mike

Rod Lawlor
    BPL Member

@rod_lawlor

Locale: Australia

Did they have any of the ShangriLa 6s left?

Jason Knecht

@distortedaxis

Locale: Earth

If someone from the forums is heading over there and they spot of Shangri-La 4+ shelter (not the nesT) for under $140 I'd gladly pay for it! LOL.

Jason Knecht

@distortedaxis

I don't wanna know…. Wish I was closer to this place!

NoCO-Jim
    BPL Member

@noco-jim

Locale: NoCO

The subject tent is listed at $120 at the Fort sale. The Shangri-La 4+ was $90 at the Boulder Warehouse Sale in Boulder last December.

Most of the Fort sale items are either the same price or higher than the same semi-annual sale in Boulder (Apr/Dec). Maybe that's why they extended the sale in the Fort….not too much interest.

Good Luck!
    Cheers,
    Jim

Jason Knecht

@distortedaxis

Well,

IF anyone is heading down there, I'll gladly pay for a Shangra-La 4+ shelter. I'm in Ohio and can;t make it there. Been looking for one of these to pop up on the used market for over a year now…

Will galdly pay someone for Shelter + S&H + Time if they are in the vacinity.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools