Topic

Free: Cuben Scrap

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Free: Cuben Scrap

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

I have a piece of .35 cuben that is 100" long, and tapers from 20" down to 14", approximately.

If you can use this for something, let me know.

The first BPL Member who PM's an address gets it.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

pm sent

Mike McHenry

@mtmche2

Konrad… we shall see. I might have beat you… haha

honestly, I am looking to make a small stuff sack or two… maybe we can share?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Mike, if it comes down to between us 2, im totally down to share. Im looking to make some small stuff sacks and maybe use some cuben for one side of a pillow project. Greg could either cut it in 2 and mail (im sure were both down to cover shipping costs) or one of us can cut it and mail it etc.

I can take the smaller end if you have a project that requires the 20 inch side

Mike McHenry

@mtmche2

I just think its amusing that these PM's get sent within seconds of each other. I guess its just good luck refreshing my "recent threads" page.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Okay sounds good, im sure one of us will hear back from Greg soon…or some secret BPL lurker beat us to the punch…i hate those guys! (I think i lurked for 1 year before making my first post)

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Mike got it.
    Konrad – your 1st PM came in same minute, but seconds later.

Mike, it's your call. Do you want it all or just part?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Thanks for the update Greg. If Mike's still down for splitting it, can I throw you some amount to at least cover postage, time, effort to mail etc? Let me know in a PM.

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

It's going to cost about 50 cents x 2 to get it done. I can handle that. Pass it along when you get a chance.

Mike McHenry

@mtmche2

Greg,

I will take it. I appreciate you sending it. Thanks!

Konrad, I will cut out some stuff sack patterns and make sure I have plenty left over and forward it to you. Do you know approximate dimensions for your pillow and/or stuff sack project?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Sending you a PM, thanks!

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Deal Done.
    Mike, I try to get it into tomorrow's mail.

Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools