Topic

changing avatar

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    will samsky

@wsamsky

Locale: Sunny Arizona

I cant get my avatar to change, in the change my profile it shows it is the NEW picture that i want, but on my posts it still shows my old avatar. I changed it two days ago. Any tips?

Michael Crosby
    BPL Member

@djjmikie

Locale: Ky

Try changing it and then sign out and back in.

Quinn Nelson

@qnelson

I keep trying to change my picture under my profile by clicking choose file button and selecting the new picture but when I save my new profile the old picture remains. Thoughts?

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Sometimes it takes a couple of days. Can't tell you why, only speaking from experience. Don't keep trying, just do it once then wait 2-3 days.

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

I think it has something to do with your computer's or browser's cache or cookies, or something of that sort. Real helpful explanation, I know. :)

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Cookies? I like cookies….

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

Ooh! I have milk! It can take a while sometimes. Be patient and have a snack.

George Matthews
    BPL Member

@gmatthews

reload or refresh page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools