Topic

50% off In-store coupon, Fontana Sports. Madison WI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 50% off In-store coupon, Fontana Sports. Madison WI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I got this coupon randomly in my email…I guess they are moving their store front, so they have 50% off EVERYTHING in their store for a couple of days. In-store coupon only. Travis, maybe this is in your part of town? Might be worth checking out if anyone lives nearby, especially since they stock granite gear, patagonia etc. Starts today, the 12th and ends the 14th. I guess im part of their special preferred customers listserve, because this coupon is part of some presale, and its only open to the public on the 15th

http://www.fontanasports.com/moving1.cfm

Shawn Peyton
    BPL Member

@alifeoutdoors

Locale: Iron River, WI

Just make sure to go to the one downtown. The other one on the edge of town doesn't have the greatest stock compared to the main store.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools