Topic

Campsaver Coupon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Campsaver Coupon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

Locale: PNW

Does anyone have a current Campsaver coupon code for a % off on an order? I'm signed up with them but haven't received a coupon in months. Thanks

Jeff Patrick
    BPL Member

@callmeammo

I haven't seen any % off coupons from anywhere in ages.

Han Ngiam

@hanngiam

The last campsaver coupon expired on 3/31/10. You missed an awesome 20% off everything sale.

Frank Steele

@knarfster

Locale: Arizona

they even advertised the 20% off the entire order sale on their front page (only 20% off full priced items, and no Mont-Bell)

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

I asked Campsaver why I hadn't received their March Coupon and I mentioned that we were discussing this at BPL. This was their response ;
    You might check to see if it was caught by your email filter. At any rate, the coupon promotion has concluded and the sale has ended. We apologize for the inconvenience.

– Dallon
    There was nothing in my Spam filter. I was about to order $50 worth of stuff , but I think I'll do it somewhere else, as I've been getting 20% 0ff at some places, price matching at others and Bing Cashback.

Jeff Patrick
    BPL Member

@callmeammo

I remember that, but the bearvault I wanted was out of stock. I wonder if they'll still give me the coupon since it just came back today?

Frank Steele

@knarfster

Locale: Arizona

Campsaver will price match if the other guys have the same size, color etc and have "it" in stock.

John Nausieda
    BPL Member

@meander

I like Detourgearzone.com for price matching plus another 5%off. Their free shipping works for orders over $39.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools