Topic

APR 3-5 (SAT-MON) TOUR DE GUADALUPE MOUNTAINS

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips APR 3-5 (SAT-MON) TOUR DE GUADALUPE MOUNTAINS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

If anybody is interested in going, send me a pm.

Sat- Backpack from McKittrick Canyon trailhead to Dog Canyon trailhead (15 miles).

Sun- Backpack from Dog Canyon trailhead to Pine Springs trailhead by Bush Mountain trail (~15 miles).

Mon- Backpack from Pine Springs trailhead to McKittrick Canyon trailhead (18.3 miles).

Tue- Dayhike to Guadalupe Peak (8.4 miles).

Jack Newton

@figster

Locale: Central Arkansas

That neck of the woods is one of my favorite parts of the country. From Little Rock, AR I can leave by breakfast and arrive by dinner. Wish I'd paid better attention. What're you doing next year? ;p

Jack

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Hey Jack. I didn't find anybody to go on that one so scrapped it. I'll be there this weekend, leaving Thursday, with some local hikers.

We should have a regional BPL'er hike this fall fo sho.

Jack Newton

@figster

Locale: Central Arkansas

I've always wanted to see Pallo Duro drenched in a blanket of snow. When does that happen?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools