Topic

Westcomb Coming up on TheClymb. eVent

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Westcomb Coming up on TheClymb. eVent

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

theclymb is having a sale on westcomb stuff starting monday. I am hoping they have their lightweight eVent shells on sale. We'll see. Top notch stuff from a company that still makes their stuff in Vancouver BC.

Click for access:
    http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/MattAllen

Disclosure: If you order under my link, I get a $10 credit on your first order. If you do not want to support my gear addiction, then sign up for access at

http://www.theclymb.com

they may take awhile to approve access.

thanks.

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

nothing super light… some nice eVent shells though.

Mirage Jacket $199
    Rampage Jacket $150
    Vapor Hoody $250
    Chief Bib Pants $160
    advent softshell pants $90

and more.

mens and womens.

Jim Sweeney
    BPL Member

@swimjay

Locale: Northern California

Interesting that Giltman.com had the Vapor hoody for 119, approx., a few weeks ago.

Judging by the text that momentarily pops up when you move your cursor over the photo, Westcomb is apparently affiliated (owned by?) Salomon.

I wonder if it was started by people who worked at Arcteryx, as a lot of the detailing seems similar.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

thats weird, since Arcteryx is currently owned by salomon as well. From what i recall, westcomb is ex-arcteryx employees. Theres been a couple lawsuits between the 2 for similarities in design….but I didn't know that westcomb was also salomon….that doesn't make sense that they both have the same parent company, unless there was some recent merger im unaware of. Interesting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools