Topic

New Mexico

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Travis Naibert

@outwest

Anyone in New Mexico interested in backpacking somewhere in April? I just moved to Los Alamos in January and I am in need of new hiking partners. I have long weekends the 8-11th and 22-25th off in april.

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Hey Travis, I'm located in Las Cruces, NM, but I occasionally get up north to do trips. Since I live down here in the southern portion of our state I primarily stick with trips in the Gila Wilderness and most recently did a trip in the Guadalupes. Last fall I did a Northern NM trip up to Pecos Baldy Lake and I'm very eager to get up there sometime this summer and camp @ Truchas Lake and hike the North, South and Middle Truchas Peaks.
    If you're willing to travel maybe sometime in the future we can do a Gila trip? There is a member named Joe Clement and I know he does trips up in the Wheeler Peak area and may live up in your area, you might try and contact him to do a hike. PM me if you plan on ever heading down south.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools