Topic

r1 style hoodies $42

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals r1 style hoodies $42

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    non yep

@yep

Locale: sonoran desert

i saw a couple months ago that gander mountain sells their brand of r1 hoodies for $40-45. seem the same to me

doesn't say gucci though

Shawn Peyton
    BPL Member

@alifeoutdoors

Locale: Iron River, WI

Chris your avatar is freaking me out a little bit :P

David Lutz

@davidlutz

Locale: Bay Area

I can't find these on their website……..

Jeffrey Kuchera
    BPL Member

@frankenfeet

Locale: Great Lakes

I found a fleece hoody online at gander mtn. but it shared very little genetic material with the Patagonia R1 hoody. Maybe you can help us find what you were looking at. I am very interested in a R1 like hooody for $42 bucks. I don't even care if it is camo -it will be easier to stealth :) Can you post a clickable link to the hoody you saw there at gander mountian? Thanks.

PNW
    Spectator

@pnw-backpacker

Locale: PNW

Not to derail this thread but I've seen a piece similar to the R1 hoody on MEC Link

It is $62 CAD plus shipping to the States is something like $19. Still may be cheaper than an R1 on sale.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I had been looking into the MEC hoody, but heard a complaint regarding fit. The thing that turned me off though was the purported $50 shipping rate to the US for anything under $200, in their shipping policy page

Also you can still find R1 hoodies for 75 online in Large and XL at Rock Creek right now. Unless you really need it for an upcoming trip, I'd wait to get a genuine r1 on sale online. For example, I saw some r1 flash pullovers for sale in the middle $40's a while back (since sold out.) R1's go on steep sale occasionally

nanook ofthenorth
    BPL Member

@nanookofthenorth

just tried them on at MEC the other day, have to say the fit was very good if not better then the R1 for me, hood felt a little less constrictive then zipped up all the way with hood up or down. Also I prefer how MEC has done the cuffs, they stay in place under gloves much better and still roll up well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools