Topic

I need your vote for my paddling picture.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Other Activities I need your vote for my paddling picture.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Worth Donaldson
    BPL Member

@worth

Otterbox is having a contest. I submitted a picture of mine in my canoe. I have made it into the top three. I would appreciate your vote. Thank you!

http://www.otterbox.com/planet-otterbox-monthly-voting/

Yeah, yeah, I know it is not a light weight item.

Juston Taul

@junction

Locale: Atlanta, GA

Hit it.

Robert Blean
    BPL Member

@blean

Locale: San Jose -- too far from Sierras

Yeah, yeah, I know it is not a light weight item.

I voted — yours was the best. I see you are ahead so far with 64% of the votes :)

Sounds as if that was a great trip … even going heavy :) Have you done a lot of travel on them?

— MV

Worth Donaldson
    BPL Member

@worth

The Otterboxes and Pelican boxes are bomb proof as far as I am concern. However, they are extremely heavy. Due to long portages and fly-in weight issues, I have been moving toward an ultra-light style of paddling.

Nowadays, I normally use an Aloksak to keep my small digital camera dry. I like this setup better because it is quicker and easier to use. If I am expecting a lot of mean rapids I will use my small Pelican box.

It has to be a mighty special place to get me to bring the DSL camera in that big old Otterbox.

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

You've got a smokin' lead right now 172 votes! Good job!

Worth Donaldson
    BPL Member

@worth

I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for making my photo a winner.

http://www.otterbox.com/planet_otterbox/?loc=342

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools