Topic

More New BPL Products for 2010

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support BPL.com News and Info More New BPL Products for 2010

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Wood is light, inexpensive, and simple in design: drill a hole, debur, thread a wooden knob, done. It also gives the user the option of easily removing the wooden knob and replacing it with a small knotted piece of cord like many have done to save weight and simplify the pot. Just my thoughts.

Jason Elsworth
    Spectator

@jephoto

Locale: New Zealand

Any sign of these??

Thanks.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Regarding the wooden knobs on the pots we were shooting for something different than the norm and have been pleased with their performance in the field thusfar.

Regarding the BPL Fly Fishing Kits we will introduce these into the BPL Gear Shop on Nov. 29th.

Jonathan Ryan
    BPL Member

@jkrew81

Locale: White Mtns

I bought a ti lid for my snow peak 600 mus and it came with a wooden handle. I thought it was weird at first too but it has proven highly functional and pretty cool looking to boot.

Brian Senez
    BPL Member

@bsenez

Locale: Alaskan

Just wanted to add a little information here.
    My 2010 Cocoon Hoodie in Small weighs 256g
    My 2007 Cocoon Hoodie in Medium weighed 274g

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Hi All,

Tenkara Hane Fly Fishing Rods are now back in stock in limited supply!

It's snowy and cold in Montana but the brown trout are spawning and midges are still hatching, so it's a tough call between fishin' and skiin' still!

RJ

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools