Topic

trip ideas for the tetons?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion trip ideas for the tetons?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    drew doty
    BPL Member

@saltyotter

i was thinking of doing a 5-6 day trip in the tetons this late july. i was curious if yall had some recomendations as where to go. i have heard a little about the teton crest trail, but ideally we would like to get into the highest country the tetons have to offer without dipping to low in elevation. we can do 10-14 mpd, and want to see the obvious highlights but also some gems off the beaten path!

Thanks for any help!

drew

i am also doing the high line trail in the wind river range. should i do the southern section or the northern if u had to choose 1?

Aaron Rice

@arice727

Locale: Michigan

You may want to post this in the Rocky Mountains section of the Backpacker.com forum. There is a member there, Double Cabin, who I'm sure will be very helpful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools