Topic

Icebreaker sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Icebreaker sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ben Corner
    Spectator

@ultimatekiwi

Giltman.com is one of those exclusive "One Day Only!" sale websites that seem to be cropping up more and more often. They sell a lot of high-end clothing/accessories (which is of no particular interest to me), but every once in a while seem to have some worthwhile items up for sale.

Anyways, on their website it says that an Icebreaker sale is happening on Monday of next week (22nd), and I thought others here might be interested. I've been looking for a good base-layer for a while.

Not sure what the selection will be like, but from the one or two sales I've peeked at so far the discounts tend to be in the 30%-60% range!

You could use my invite link to get an account:

http://www.giltman.com/invite/ultimatekiwi

Not gonna lie, if any of you sign up through my invite link and end up buying something through their site, I'd get a $25 credit towards a future purchase. But c'mon, I'm a poor starving college student–How else am I going to get my gear fix?! ;)

-Ben

Ben Corner
    Spectator

@ultimatekiwi

Mmmmmmm, there's some awesome deals! My poor poor wallet.

David Mann

@dmann

Locale: Colorado Rockies

Yeah, me too. Just dropped a bundle, but should be good on merino for a while! Thanks for the heads up and the invite last week, Ben!

john braun

@hitman

Locale: West Florida

Just got two icebreaker tees and one long sleeve all for $99 including shipping.

Hal Potts

@halpotts

Locale: Middle Tennessee

As stated there are some good deals on Icebreaker stuff at Giltman.com today. Big selection when I took a look this morning. Bought a couple of T's for $28 each instead of the normal $60ish. Even better prices than ProliteGear sale prices. Check it out if you're in the market.

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society

Crap I missed all the smalls.

Totally forgot about this sale

Mike Blarowki
    BPL Member

@mikeyb

Locale: BC25.com

For those of you still looking for deals on icebreaker, they just announced a 25% off sale. Looks like mostly superfine 150 which works awesome as a summer layer. I wear mine climbing, running, biking (well pretty much all the time :-)

Mike

David Vo

@sygyzy

What's funny is I got an email yesterday, or 2 days ago announcing a 30% off sale (since they are running low on stock).

David Vo

@sygyzy

Wait, what? At first I was wondering why you didn't link directly to Icebreaker. I see what you did there. Link goes to your crappy deals site where you use an affiliate link over to Icebreaker. Good one chief.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools