Topic

Should I walk the PCT this year?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion Should I walk the PCT this year?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"you may not want to lead a life of a lawyer after this."

Just like any other profession, there are many ways to lead the life of a lawyer, allowing for many different perspectives.

Eric Fredricksen
    BPL Member

@efredricksen

Locale: Silicon Valley

You didn't even list any reasons not to. I suspect there aren't any that matter. Have fun. *jealous*

Dean F.
    BPL Member

@acrosome

Locale: Back in the Front Range

I will admit that if Brandon's choice were between hiking the PCT or starting law school THIS year it would be a much harder call. But since he doesn't plan to start law school until fall 2011 IMHO this is a no-brainer.

As I said, voice of experience. I regret all my missed opportunities from earlier in life, and would spare others that angst. When you're 80 which will you look back upon more fondly- "I scrimped cash to keep my car!" or "I hiked the PCT!"

Hike it, Brother.

Graeme Finley

@gfinley001

Locale: SF Bay Area

Brandon,

As a Class of '07 PCTer I definitely endorse your decision. Feel free to PM me if there are any questions you have on gear, resupply etc.

Saltlick
    PCT 07

Bob Gross
    BPL Member

@b-g-2-2

Locale: Silicon Valley

Some people go to law school and practice Trial Law.

Brandon could do the PCT and study Trail Law.

–B.G.–

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools