Topic

Patagonia Brown R1 Flash Pullover $48.19 – $68.89

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Patagonia Brown R1 Flash Pullover $48.19 – $68.89

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Brandon Sanchez

@dharmabumpkin

Locale: San Gabriel Mtns

EDIT: Thought it was sold out, but just had a problem with the browser. The person who helped me with the "chat" feature was very helpful (love that).

Thank you for posting, just got myself a great piece of gear.

Chad Roberts
    BPL Member

@carobe

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

Snagged one. Thanks, Konrad!

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

no problem guys! Im glad someone is getting a good deal. These are the older more unique r1's, with the offset zipper, and capilene cuffs (that are better for stuffing under gloves). If they had them in a size small, I would have snagged one as well. Keep in mind my size the next time you see a sweet deal ;)

Brandon Sanchez

@dharmabumpkin

Locale: San Gabriel Mtns

I just got mine in the mail today. My first impressions are that is going to be one of my favorite pieces, on or off the trail. It is very light, great against the skin, and warms up very quickly. Packs down pretty small too. I really like how long the sleeves are. They are long enough so that when you reach out or up they stay at your wrist. Well worth $48.

Jeff Vince

@ac_doctor

My R1 zip-neck pullovers have become my favorite layering pieces.
    They wick moisture so well and insulate nicely. The zip neck is definately a plus, zip it down to let your neck area cool off your blood, or zip it up when you are cold.
    The material wears very well too. I only other thing I would like Patagonia to add is thumb holes. I really dislike cold wrists!

AC

Weiyi Wang
    Spectator

@wwyjedi

Locale: mid

R1 pullover + thumb holes + hood = R1 hoody. :)

Jeff Jeff
    BPL Member

@jeffjeff

Looks like they only have the one for $68, and not in a medium.

I'm thinking about just cutting the hood off my R1 hoody.

Weiyi Wang
    Spectator

@wwyjedi

Locale: mid

may I know what is wrong with the hood?

Jeff Vince

@ac_doctor

You just cannot get the R1 Hoody hood to lay the right way.
    It flops from side to side and can even become uncomfortable/annoying at times I still wish Patagonia would incorporate the thumb holes into the zip neck R1…

Jeff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools