Topic

Day pack

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Day pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas L.

@msldesign

Ok, I made this pack from new cordura 1000, recycled zipper and webbing that I took on an old pack. This pack is designed for long multipitch rock and Ice climbing. This is why I avoided external gadget on my own. This one is very heavy but if you use a lighter fabric this can make a nice daypack for one day hike.
    From now, I sell the pattern and a step-by-step construction guide will soon be availabe (in one week).
    marketing!
    This is what you should get after using the pattern…
    :)” height=”733″ src=”https://dpcr19kltm61a.cloudfront.net/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1264100039_20240.jpg” width=”550″ />
    :) (great!)” height=”733″ src=”https://dpcr19kltm61a.cloudfront.net/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1264100131_20241.jpg” width=”550″ />
    A well padded back panel (comfy!)
    A well padded back panel (comfy!)
    I'll be gone all the weekend for a little trek so if you want one of my pattern just Email me today or tomorrow morning (NY hour). Unless you are very new to gear making, I don,t think your really need the step-by-step guide.
    Enjoy!

Luke Houseman

@prblysolid

Looks like a pretty soild pack. I made my own recently, so dont need the plans, but keep up the good work. Quick Question: Is that pack just one large compartment, or is it divided internally? I assume the latter is the case, unless your hydration bladder is wiggling freely inside your bag.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools