Topic

New Stock @ BPL

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Hi All,

Well, we're settled into shipping from Montana once again, and the transition has gone smoothly, for the most part.

An unusual circumstance exists right now that we haven't seen in quite a while – a high number of products that are – hold your breath – "in stock" (view stock status here).

We'll do our best to maintain it, it should be quite a bit easier now that we're back in Bozeman again.

Keep checking back, as we have new new inventory arriving daily.

A few highlights for now:

1. 2010 Cocoons are in pre-production. We'll have the new Hoody, new Pant, and new Quilt, all with the new insulation we've been talking about since we tested it in 2009. I don't have a delivery date yet.

2. Tenkara Hanes will be available for pre-purchase starting Thursday. Sign up for a stock alert now, if you haven't already.

3. The 2010 BPL Calendar is here and will ship Friday.

4. We have Bushbuddies and SUL 1100 pots, find them in Shop > Cooking/Hydration, alone or as package deals together – with a healthy discount on the packages.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

Ryan-

Can you spill specs on the new Cocoon line? I'm pretty sure the quilt will be 240g but what about the hoody and pants?

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Chris, not quite yet ;)

But they will be about 10 to 20% warmer than previous Cocoons (on paper, which doesn't mean a whole lot probably), for the same weight.

Richard Gless
    BPL Member

@rgless

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

Some of the gift cards are very attractively priced, like the $1000 card for $50. I'd buy several but it looks too good to be true. LOL

Joshua S
    BPL Member

@joshualee101

I noticed there are only medium and large sizes available for all BPL clothing. Will other sizes be stocked soon?

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

At this time we are only carrying Medium and Large sizes in our signature clothing line (UL Merino, Beartooth Merino, and Thorofare Trekking lines).

We are currently manufacturing a new line of Cocoon insulated gear that will range in size from XXS to XL and a set of insulated quilts that will range in size from SM to LG.

Jolly Green Giant
    BPL Member

@regultr

Locale: www.jolly-green-giant.blogspot.com

No XXL. Boooooo. The world should always revolve around me and my needs.

Gerry Volpe

@gvolpe

Locale: Vermont

I am also very disapointed there will be no xxl in the cocoon line. I really hope you retain it as a size option for the ul merino hoody. I have looked everywhere for a truly ul hooded baselayer and you are the only game in town.

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

Adam Frizzell
    BPL Member

@adamf

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

Hi Ryan/Sam,

Any ETA on the Thorofare Trekking Pants?

Thanks,
    Adam

Joe O’Toole
    BPL Member

@joe_otoole01

Locale: PNW

I would also support sizes in XXL. Options are actually much more limited in that size range and something specific, good, light, and that fits would be nice.

Andrei Tudor
    BPL Member

@andrei_tudor

Does anyone know when the Thorofare shirt size L will become available? I need to figure out if I should wait for it or look for something else. I have a trip coming up in a couple of months. Thanks.

Andrei

Ken Thompson
    BPL Member

@here

Locale: Right there

No xxl?!? Not everyone stopped growing by the 8th grade!

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

+1 on XXL … especially (but maybe not limited to) a merino hoody

Joshua S
    BPL Member

@joshualee101

Sam,
    In other words, are you saying BPL has no plans to make sizes other than medium and large for all merino and thorofare clothing?

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

I guess someone here is going to have to do a myog thread with patterns and all for XXL thorofare pants. Anyone know where to get the fabric?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools