Topic

REI quarter dome ul 139.99

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals REI quarter dome ul 139.99

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Johnny Gish
    Spectator

@jtgish

Locale: Colorado

this tent is on sale down from 209.99. anyone have any thoughts on this tent? weight listed on site is 3lbs11oz and 4lbs4oz.

John Brown
    Spectator

@johnbrown2005

Locale: Portland, OR

I was checking it out pretty heavily during the 20% frenzy… Good headroom, well made, seems pretty great. Floor space is pretty tight but doable for 2 people, nice for one.

Russell Swanson

@rswanson

Locale: Midatlantic

I’ve posted it hear before…this tent is my ‘splurge’. Not really ‘UL’ but I still love it. It’s rock solid, little or no condensation issues, weather-tight. It’s held up fine through 6+ inches of snow and 50 mph gusts. Fit & finish are excellent. Two minor quibbles: It is a bit tight for two six-footers (fits me and my wife fine), and the vestibule is rather steep which makes cooking tricky. Overall though, a very well thought out shelter. It was a bargin at $210, so for $140 you can’t beat it, really.

I do hate seeing a piece of gear I own on sale for less than what I paid.

Johnny Gish
    Spectator

@jtgish

Locale: Colorado

russell,
    im glad to hear that someone thinks this tent is good. im thinking about getting it with my div, i currently have the sd lightning. im looking for a reason not to buy the ul quarterdome. i need something to hold me over till henry comes out with the rainbow2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools