Topic

dates on articles?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support dates on articles?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brian James

@bjamesd

Locale: South Coast of BC

This will sound like a niggle and I’m not sure where to post it. Please delete if not appropriate.

The next time you revise the BPL.com code, may I suggest that you include the date at the top of articles?

Some of the information you provide needs a date to put it in context. I recently found the “citation” date at the bottom in tiny text, but it’s hard to remember to check that before reading.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks!
    Brian

David Passey

@davidpassey

Locale: New York City

I agree. The date is especially relevant given the rapid changes in materials used in the industry.

Kevin Dupre

@kdupre

I concur

Michael Martin
    BPL Member

@mikemartin

Locale: North Idaho

Thank you all. We hear you. In the mean time, as this date issue has also come up recently on other forum threads, I’d like to be sure readers know that all BPL articles *do* list the publication date at the bottom of the article in the “Citation” section as Brian mentioned.

Cheers,

-Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools