Topic

FYI: availablility of Line Loks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion FYI: availablility of Line Loks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rayban
    BPL Member

@rayban

For anyone who's searched for Line Loks, I recently located an eBay seller who has various sizes of Line-Loks for sale, both individually and in packages. The prices are VERY reasonable based on what I've seen.

The email address of the seller – Mark – is [email protected] and he can be reached there or on eBay.

I've dealt with the guy and he's terrific on delivery/shipping expense.

Mark McLauchlin
    BPL Member

@markmclauchlin

Locale: Western Australia

Thanks Donald,

A search by seller on that email address does not return any results, perhaps the seller has a store that you can link us too?

Cheers
    Mark

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Hi Guys

The manufacturing source for all these Line-Loks (C) is
    http://www.clamcleat.co.uk/

Cheers

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

There's LINE-LOK® Tent Cleats (what Roger noted)

and there's LineLoc 3 Ladderloc (what Henry Shires and Ron Bell use in their shelters)

Both are useful. LineLoc 3 Ladderlocs provide a wider range of adjustment. I don't know which holds better in extreme conditions.

I haven't looked very hard but I know of only one retail source of LineLoc 3 Ladderlocs … quest outfitters

Brad Rogers
    BPL Member

@mocs123

Locale: Southeast Tennessee

Gossamer Gear aslo uses LineLoc 3 Ladderloc's in their shelter and they also also sell them individually. I have dealt with both Gossamer Gear and Quest, and recommend both, though for something like this, quest is probably the choice.

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Hi Jim

Yeah, two rather different products. Good info.

> I don't know which holds better in extreme conditions.
    Neither do I, although I was rather impressed by the pic ClamCleats shows. I presume that it applies to the tent LineLok.
    260dale2_ClamCleat

Cheers

Marc Kokosky
    BPL Member

@mak52580

Locale: Washington, DC Area

I also have some for sale if anyone would like them. I purchased them for a project I was working on and ended up not needing them. If you are interested, I'm willing to unload them for a reasonable price. PM if you are interested.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools