Topic

Does a bear crap in the woods?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Philosophy & Technique Does a bear crap in the woods?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Kraft

@waynekraft

I thought this article was extremely helpful. I will still carry TP with me, but if I run out this article gives me an alternative. The article is too detailed to remember in its entirety so I intend to take it with me so I can use it on on my next trip. I am going to print it out on my printer. On the softest paper I can find.

ian wright

@ianwright

Locale: Photo - Mt Everest - 1980

It’s fun, isn’t it !?! I am more of a ‘travel the world/do some outdoorsy stuff’ traveller. How much TP do I carry ? A little ? A roll ? None ! I scam servettes, tissues or whatever from food joints, restrooms etc as I need them. And if I mis-calculate, then I start counting !

Einstein X
    BPL Member

@einsteinx

Locale: The Netherlands

In my energency zip-lock bag i carry a small bottle of Sterilon, the active substance is (hope i translate correctly) chloridehexidine. It’s used to clean a wound or my needle fro puncturing blisters.

I also started to use it after i did nr 2 in the outdoors. After going about my buisiness i spray some on my hands, wipe both my hands with the stuff and my hands are sterile. Might be a good idea to do the same.

Eins

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools